WikiWirral Online with you since 2003, fantastic.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,363
Posts1,033,326
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
15 members (4 invisible), 10,384 guests, and 564 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
cools 1
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
No Mr Hanky, I watched the very unpleasant video of the twelve innocent and blameless Coptic Christians being beheaded on the beach and then having their severed heads placed on their lifeless torsos. Perhaps it would serve you well to do the same.

Last edited by ludwigvan; 17th Feb 2015 11:36pm.
Google Ads
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Yeah, right on Fish, just like D-Day, where US terrorists joined with all the other Allied terrorists to persecute people whose only crime was having a German-sounding name.

Don't remember the Iraqi people invading Europe and camping on the French shores waiting to invade our sceptred isle. The Germans had real weapons--not some imaginary chemical weapons that could be deployed in 40 minutes (or however long it was) .
Perhaps we should follow the advice of an American nut job in the shape of John Hagee and launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Iran--just in case.
IS and their like are a bunch of sadistic nutters with warped ideology but they don't have a monopoly on it.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Perhaps it would serve you well to do the same.

yeah, after all the more people that watch their videos the more they will do. simple as.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
No-one said the Iraqi people were doing anything of the kind. It was a simile.
I rather suspect that ISIS does actually have some real weapons. And Iran is not that far off from having nuclear capability.
But you can carry on pretending that the USA is the problem, if you like.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
No Mr Hanky, I watched the very unpleasant video of the twelve innocent and blameless Coptic Christians being beheaded on the beach and then having their severed heads placed on their lifeless torsos. Perhaps it would serve you well to do the same.

You should stay off bestgore, you clearly can't handle the videos on there, can't be live leak as they stopped showing beheadings about 2 months ago.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Mmmmmmmm some very interesting views behind aired

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I find is sick someone would want to watch such videos anyway, I wouldn't sleep at night

And the last post should say

Mmmmmmmmm some interesting views being aired

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. The twin towers taught me all I need to know about Islam.
These terrorists are not ‘real’ Muslims, ask any Imam.

Muslims Against Terrorism

Introduction
Over the past several decades, some persons of Arabian descent who claimed to be Muslims have committed terrorist acts against the United States. Those events, plus conflicts in the Middle East, media labeling terrorists as Muslims, the Taliban's treatment of women, and a history of conflict between Christians and Muslims, have created a number of myths.

The most dangerous myth is that Islam condones terrorism. Another myth is that Muslims are mostly Arabians. A third myth is that in Islamic teachings, men are allowed to terrorize women. A fourth myth is that Islamic teachings allow a government to force everyone to be Muslims.

Islam and Terrorism
Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent civilians. (Al-Islam)

"Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain." (USA Today)

"Muslims throughout their history never allowed the killing of civilians, even in the midst of wars such as the Crusades. There is no respected Islamic scholar here in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the Muslim world who would support such a fatwa." (The Guardian - Khashoggi)

Hamza Yusuf, an Islamic scholar, has made several comments about Islam and terrorism. "The Prophet Muhammad said, 'Do not kill women or children or non-combatants and do not kill old people or religious people....'"

"Suicide is haram in Islam. It's prohibited, like a mortal sin. And murder is haram. And to kill civilians is murder."

"The Prophet also said that there are people who kill in the name of Islam and go to hell. And when he was asked why, he said, 'Because they weren't fighting truly for the sake of God.'

Muslims Against Terrorism requests media not use phrases such as "Islamic Fundamentalists" or "Muslim Terrorists" regarding terrorist attacks "Because such things do not exist. Islam is the religion of peace, love and mutual respect. Islam is the religion of moderation. Islam is the religion of human value and dignity." They ask that religious affiliation not be mentioned in terrorist attacks.

Editor's Note - Terrorists associated with the September 11th disaster could be called "al Qaeda Terrorists" since their involvement has been proven according to US, British, and Pakistani officials. When the Ku Klux Klan claimed credit for terrorist attacks in the 1960's, they were not identified by religion as "Christian Fundamentalists" or "Christian Terrorists." Although they identified themselves as a Christian movement, media never labeled them as Christians because their terrorism was regarded as a basic violation of Christian principles. We owe the same respect to the Muslim religion. (Pronounce al Qaeda as "Al Ka-e-dah.") (Muslims Against Terrorism)

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Great news folks,thanks to the insightful comments made by some Wikiwirralites,I have had a road to Damascus moment,I can now see how silly my views have been and I now realise that these nice Muslim folks are just like us but wear funny clothes.I'm sorry if my previously held beliefs offended anybody and to prove I'm sincere I've changed my name. Yours in faith Ahmed Amist Ake.

Smartchild
Smartchild
they have brain washed you as well peter j,i no for a fact all Muslims are to look down on us or anyone that dose not believe what they do,how i no this i used to go to leeds and brighouse every day for work met loads of Pakistani lads and girls they told me its drummed into them from birth,but do not believe in all this rubbish and moved out of the family home just to get on with there lives,some said the world would be a better place without all this allah crap,fact

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally Posted by joeblogs
they have brain washed you as well peter j,i no for a fact all Muslims are to look down on us or anyone that dose not believe what they do,how i no this i used to go to leeds and brighouse every day for work met loads of Pakistani lads and girls they told me its drummed into them from birth,but do not believe in all this rubbish and moved out of the family home just to get on with there lives,some said the world would be a better place without all this allah crap,fact
No not brain washed, am just not a racist

Forum Master
Forum Master
Very interesting comment, however all Germans were'nt Nazis but as a people they all went along with what was being done in their name,these terrorists operate within their own community, the same as the child groomers, someone must have known what was going on within that community, but they all look after their own, Muslim first and foremost, imagine the outcry from the muslim community if parts of the Christian Church advocated violence against the Muslim community, it only recently there has been limited response from some of their representatives condenming whats been going on, and in my opinion that is only because they fear a backlash agianst their community.

Wiki Guardian
Wiki Guardian
All faiths have their problem's, our churches have a massive child abuse history but that's not to say everyone who attends them is a child abuser.

Last edited by Dilly; 18th Feb 2015 11:24am.
Smartchild
Smartchild
I'm not either the people i was talking about where friends of mine

Last edited by joeblogs; 18th Feb 2015 11:46am.
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
As this topic has moved on quite a bit ,which is a good thing for discussions, let me ask....

If the horrific happenings going on in those places controlled by ISIS now, should start happening here (and without a shadow of doubt, it certainly could, we don't have a Winston Churchill type leader any longer) then the distant problems actually become a lot closer and real to us. How many of you are likely to convert to Islam, as required, to avoid being de-capitated ? Think about that hard before answering, it is a very real threat.

Being anti-Muslim is not being racist Pete. Seldom did we speak about Muslim as one body of different cultures, we would refer to them by their nationality. Who knew, thirty years ago or forty years ago, anything about Muslims or Islam ? People following a religion were left in peace to get on with their lives without government interference.
This is different. It's an offshoot of Islam and I personally believe that this culture of hate toward Muslims has been originally nurtured from within the political movements, but it's backfired.

The words "Islamic Fundamentalists" or "Muslim Terrorists" I think can go back to our wonderful Western leaders Bush and Blair, not the general public of European countries who are now being told to hold their tongues and think nice things. As Casper says, the Nazis were guilty but the ordinary chap in the street was forced to follow their leader and yes I also believe the Muslim communities are fearful of a backlash. Bush and Blair governments have created this anti-religious war between them, and like all cowards, will never admit to it.
They ordered the attacks and killed innocent Muslims, support Israel and maybe this law from the Quran now comes into play :
"Combat is only ordered against those who are attacking or killing the innocent Muslims or fighting against the established Muslim state."

So there is obviously a code of practice for self defence in the Quran, now being taken to extremes by ruthless minds. Those Isis perpetrators are evil but obviously gathering pace and support.

Egypt has eventually come out of the closet, and their plea for support in Libya seems to now be falling on deaf ears. We start things and interfere in areas we know nothing about,thus causing misery in a country and to humanity.

In reality, we could well be next.

Israel leader is calling for Jews to return to Israel....that, of course is prophesised in the Old Testament. Also prophesised that a Russian coalition, mainly of Muslim nations will invade Israel!

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,486 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,745 Spotted!