WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,369
Posts1,033,336
Members14,588
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
15 members (2 invisible), 10,400 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
EricB, H2OH2O, Jasontodd, jamiemc75, Bunny
14,588 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
The History of Wallasey Village
by PaulWirral - 1st Jul 2009 6:03pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
casper 5
lincle 4
bert1 4
Topic Replies
Hi to everyone
by casper - 30th Apr 2024 6:59pm
turkish sofa
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 8:24pm
italian furniture
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 7:07pm
leather sofa set
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 4:47pm
Help Needed for Virginia Creeper Removal
by Rinchen - 28th Apr 2024 2:08pm
Looking for an old engine
by TheComputerLab - 27th Apr 2024 3:11pm
Car paint jobs
by TheComputerLab - 27th Apr 2024 3:09pm
Wanted Gardener
by kimpri - 27th Apr 2024 6:45am
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
May
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
stop moaning, your never likeley to hit your thumb with a hammer or cut yourself trying to get a pipe through a wall. i admire the police, i really do, but it sounds like your bleeding this for all you can get. in the politest way possible, you get paid enough, fup off

needed to change this for years. so now i have. ha
Google Ads
Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
Originally Posted by Sanchez
if they arnt slapped for medical neg, then they will get away with murder, like me and my car tax situation, one must learn some times the hard way from ones mistakes

Nice comparison! he may have broke his neck which could have led to death or paralysis but its like your car getting clamped!!!!!!!

p.s dont refer to yourself as one, you look a tad daft!!!!!

raftl Thats "one's" point bud, If i forgot to tax my car, its not like any one's gonna get seriously hurt over it, but i get a whoppin fine and made to complete the impossable. Were as the consultant that saw audinotsotastic could of left him with a broken back, In my opinion, being subjected to the ways this contry like s to hand out punishment, i belive the consultance should have both his/her hand cut off and bleed dry, but is given a chance to resolve it, but it has to be really hard if not impossible to do.

Am a right or am a right

Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
I'm ignoring this thread from now on because if I don't I can see my getting into trouble with the Mods.

All I will say is that some people need to remember that we are all humans and should not be judged by our jobs!! If you have a bad experience with a mechanic for example, you don't go round saying all mechanics are bad so why should it be that way for the Police!!!???

A missed injury like this has the potential to kill or leave someone in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives!!

The Consultant concerned should be severely reprimanded for this mistake - a House Officer or SHO under his/her supervision should be put on supervision but the buck stops with the Consultant!

In the NHS, certain jobs have more devastating consequences than just having a bad day at the office, a crap shift at the factory, someone in the shop not saying thank you or being cut up by another motorist.

If it was a member of your family would you be happy at such an injury being missed?? NO!! Didn't think so!

Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
if they arnt slapped for medical neg, then they will get away with murder, like me and my car tax situation, one must learn some times the hard way from ones mistakes

Nice comparison! he may have broke his neck which could have led to death or paralysis but its like your car getting clamped!!!!!!!

p.s dont refer to yourself as one, you look a tad daft!!!!!

raftl Thats "one's" point bud, If i forgot to tax my car, its not like any one's gonna get seriously hurt over it, but i get a whoppin fine and made to complete the impossable. Were as the consultant that saw audinotsotastic could of left him with a broken back, In my opinion, being subjected to the ways this contry like s to hand out punishment, i belive the consultance should have both his/her hand cut off and bleed dry, but is given a chance to resolve it, but it has to be really hard if not impossible to do.

Am a right or am a right

nah ur a tit and make less sense than me ... anyway...

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
hang on dave, whats with the 'tit' any need

Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
Originally Posted by PaganJay
I'm ignoring this thread from now on because if I don't I can see my getting into trouble with the Mods.

All I will say is that some people need to remember that we are all humans and should not be judged by our jobs!! If you have a bad experience with a mechanic for example, you don't go round saying all mechanics are bad so why should it be that way for the Police!!!???

A missed injury like this has the potential to kill or leave someone in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives!!

The Consultant concerned should be severely reprimanded for this mistake - a House Officer or SHO under his/her supervision should be put on supervision but the buck stops with the Consultant!

In the NHS, certain jobs have more devastating consequences than just having a bad day at the office, a crap shift at the factory, someone in the shop not saying thank you or being cut up by another motorist.

If it was a member of your family would you be happy at such an injury being missed?? NO!! Didn't think so!

i gree totally, my point was............. we are all human, we all make mistakes 'thus why they put rubbers on the end of pencils', i forget me tax and get shafted, does the punishment suit the crime, so i wonder whats install for some one risking anothers life. By simply walking in to a hospital you are sujecting your self to help from others, and there fore should accept any mistakes made by a doctor etc etc. but this is why we had education and degree's, you need one to practice....pratice being the key word, medicine, otherwise we would all be doing it, and charging what we like, this goes on forever and ever.

point is me moaining as i think i got treated unfair for my crime, surly the consultant, with his her crime (which could of left some one paralised) should be punsied even harder than me - going by goverment ruling.

Forum Master
Forum Master
if we have to pay for our treatment, which we do (nhs/national insurance), we should be given the optimum treatment.

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
oh mannn, this all goes back to the illuminati

Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
man...i didnt realise id caused this much grief!

ok..end of the day im alive..and not in a wheelchair. the world keeps turning. We are ALL human (well most of us lol) and we ALL make mistakes..me included.
You lot know what i do for a job...but this isnt about being a copper or anything to do with that...someone will always have something to say negative about coppers..fair enough it comes with the territory. Yes there are colleagues I am not impressed by and im sure nor are the public...but hey we arent perfect.

However what i object to is the insinuation Im trying to milk anyone or anything.

Ive had a bad crash...and got fkud up. Ironic considering the 1000s of miles i drive...both on and off duty...but shit happens.
All i want is actually to get my body back on track cuz its a right mess at the mo..and lots of painkillers arent good...i want my car as it was as i really liked it and had it just the way i want and i want to be back at work.
but hey i cant have any of the above so tough shit get on with it!

I ask peoples opinions on here because i dont know everything and i do value other peoles input and insights....end of!

writing about it either makes for light hearted amusement or some thought provoking insight should you or a loved one end up in the same mess that im in.

Hopefully eitherway...someone can learn from my fook ups (and other peoples!)

Hanging the doc out to dry isnt going to change shit...i walked away from medicine as some people know for a multiude of reasons.

Like lots of other people they do a shit job...under alot of pressure...and it can cost lives if they get it wrong.

But he wont do it again...and hopefully others will learn from it.

rant over...the world is still fkin turning...

Mustang
Forum Master
Forum Master
lol the world is slowing down, due to the economy... but that;sd another "thread"!

just keep ya chin up mate

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
clapwell said audi, not bad for a busy clap

needed to change this for years. so now i have. ha
Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
very admerable of you bud, and well put thumbsup pc thumbsup

Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
lol..well update..the audi is well and truly fooked..looks like im buying a bmw 330d as a replacement..and im still off work....and still fkin sore.

problem is..auditastic doesnt make any sense now...

and bmwtastic...just doesnt quite have the same ring....

Mustang
AlfaHolic
Forum Veteran
AlfaHolic
Forum Veteran
Beemertastic ?

[Linked Image]

------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
nah..not feelin it.....its just not the same....

Mustang
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
turkish sofa
italian furniture
leather sofa set
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
TheComputerLab
TheComputerLab
Wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
News : New Topics
turkish sofa
italian furniture
leather sofa set
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
Popular Topics(Views)
5,072,158 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,019,009 Spotted!