WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,371
Posts1,033,350
Members14,588
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
11 members (3 invisible), 8,990 guests, and 475 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
EricB, H2OH2O, Jasontodd, jamiemc75, Bunny
14,588 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
ST Hugh Birkenhead and Maris Stella NB
by terrier - 20th Apr 2023 7:33pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
ST Hugh Birkenhead and Maris Stella NB
by gregory66 - 5th May 2024 5:57am
garage wanted
by diggingdeeper - 4th May 2024 2:01pm
Looking for an old engine
by diggingdeeper - 3rd May 2024 2:36pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 3rd May 2024 12:55pm
What song are you listening to?
by GaryFromWirral - 3rd May 2024 5:36am
Plastic sheds
by muzzy2 - 2nd May 2024 2:41pm
Hi to everyone
by casper - 30th Apr 2024 6:59pm
turkish sofa
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 8:24pm
italian furniture
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 7:07pm
May
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 84 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 83 84
RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Where's Edd with the goss on the Quarantine Task think grin

Google Ads
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Where's Edd with the goss on the Quarantine Task think grin

sorry hun I'm on mad hours, and up the wall today n tomoz with the kids off, try and update later xxx tease

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Big Brother housemate Dan Neal is reportedly being monitored by show producers over allegedly ‘aggressive’ behaviour, following a series of heated rows with the other housemates.

The latest incident saw the 33-year-old former policeman – who worked on the Operation Yewtree investigation – clash with Wolfy Millington, whom he believes to be an actress.

But when he questioned her at length about her life – asking her about her childhood and her experiences of coming out as a lesbian to her family – he upset her so badly that she was physically sick and had a nosebleed.

The 20-year-old later confided in fellow housemates Gina Rio and Hazel O’Sullivan, accusing Dan of being ‘bang out of order’.

Why does he need to know every detail of my f***ing life?’ she said. ‘I don’t question him about everything. Why am I so f***ing fascinating? I don’t want people to know everything about me.’

Wolfy added: ‘It’s like everything’s too unbelievable for him. He has to question everything.’

Fellow housemate Wolfy Millington reportedly suffered a nosebleed after rowing with the ex-policeman (Picture: PA)
A spokesperson for the show told the Daily Star they were keeping an eye on the situation between the pair.

The latest bust-up comes just one day after Dan was involved in a row with Jemima Slade which got so heated that security guards were put on stand-by to enter the house if needed.

The row erupted after a conversation about past traumas spun out of control, leading to Dan accusing Jemima of over-exaggerating a health scare involving her daughter.

Reports have since suggested that police officers may want to question Dan over his part in the argument, which eventually wound down around 5am.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Say goodbye to the live feed for good frown

Channel 5 has confirmed that it is axing its live feed from the Big Brother house just three weeks into the new series.

The channel had been airing two hours of live coverage from the house between 7 and 9pm every evening - and one hour from 8pm on Sundays – on its sister station 5* since series 14 began on June 13.

However ratings for the coverage have proven disappointing, pulling in average audiences of 35,000 viewers – although some reports suggest the audience has dipped as low as 9,000 on occasion.

As a result the live coverage will be shelved, with a spokesperson confirming: ‘Big Brother’s live streaming has been removed from the 5* schedules from next week.’

Despite the low ratings, no official reason has been given for the decision.

Past series of Big Brother have allowed viewers to watch action from the house round the clock, with Channel 4 introducing a 24-hour live feed when the series originally began in 2000.

Ratings for the current series have been down, although they rose to 1.8m for Sallie Axl’s eviction (Picture: Channel 5)
It also allowed audiences to switch between the rooms of the house using the red button on their remote control, although a decline in audiences led to the 24-hour feed being dropped in 2008.

Channel 4 reinstated it on a pay-per-view basis for their final series of the show in 2010 – although Channel 5 announced they had no plans to show round-the-clock coverage when they picked up the rights in 2011.

Since then they have experimented with live streaming – with coverage from the house shown after evictions and other big events – before re-introducing the live feed this year.

Ratings for the show have also been down on Channel 5 itself, with just over two million tuning in to the launch show – the lowest in series history.

Since then audiences have averaged around 1.2m, although the numbers rose to 1.8m for the first eviction show last Friday night as Sallie Axl left the house.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
CONFIRMED: Dan and Wolfy´s argument will be shown on tonights highlights

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
thumbsup thumbsup your coverage is brilliant of big brother not a fan myself but you are doing a great job, well done edd

RUDEBOX #803570 27th Jun 2013 11:02pm
RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
oooh. cheers
just about to watch on plusone
sounds a great episode laugh

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by sunnyside
thumbsup thumbsup your coverage is brilliant of big brother not a fan myself but you are doing a great job, well done edd

Thanks for the feedback blush I've got bbocd raftl maybe more shows coming up soon shh

RUDEBOX #803577 28th Jun 2013 12:13am
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
oooh. cheers
just about to watch on plusone
sounds a great episode laugh

poor plusone can you buy a tv stand like everyone else raftl

RUDEBOX #803632 28th Jun 2013 11:54am
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
The vote so far.
Dexter Koh 24.63%
Jemima Slade 75.37%

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Big Brother 2013 housemates Jackie, Wolfy and Gina have won the chance to get some inside info on their fellow housemates.

In yesterday’s task, Jackie, Wolfy and Gina successfully chose the three correct keys which opened the locked chest after they answered some revealing questions about their views on fellow housemates.

As a result, Jackie, Wolfy and Gina were rewarded with a ‘Top Secret’ VHS tape which they will shortly be invited to watch in the small task room.

These were the questions asked by Big Brother, followed by the name of the housemates who answered that question and the number of keys they subsequently won. Names in green mean the answer led to the housemate selecting a correct key for one of the three padlocks:

• Reveal the housemate you fancy the most and explain what it is you like about them. – HAZEL (1 KEY)

• Which housemate makes you feel uncomfortable and why? – SAM (1 KEY)

• Reveal your first impression of one housemate which you have since changed your opinion of. – DAN (1 KEY)

• In the house, who are the leaders and who are the followers? – SOPHIE (1 KEY)

• Which housemate do you spend time with in the house but would never be friends with on the outside world? – SOPHIE (1 KEY)

• Which housemate do you think is playing a game, and what kind of game are they playing? – GINA (2 KEYS)

• Which housemate do you think doesn’t like you? – CHARLIE (2 KEYS)

• Who do you think shouldn’t have been chosen as a housemate? – SOPHIE (2 KEYS)

• This week Dexter, Gina and Jemima were chosen to face the public vote. Reveal one of the other housemates you nominated this week, and the reason why. – DAN (2 KEYS)

• Who do you want to be evicted tonight and why? – JACK & JOE (2 KEYS)

• Which housemate do you think is here for the fame? – DEXTER (3 KEYS)

• Which housemate makes the least of their appearance and what should they do to improve their looks? – DALEY (3 KEYS)

• Which housemate do you think has a crush on you? – JACKIE (3 KEYS)

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. i likee grin

still got last nights episode to watch....

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
The boys have just completed their turn and the task is now over. It's over to BB to announce the results.

4:12pm The winners are.... the boys team! Big Brother announces that they will be given a special prize later on today

looks like a slow news day frown

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
whats in tonights show

Gina Rio has been loving her booze in the Big Brother UK house, but it’s not been making her fellow housemates happy.

We’ve already seen Gina told off and sent to jail for stashing drink, but it’s not stopped her from keeping the meager alcohol rations to herself.

Chatting in the garden today, Hazel confessed her annoyance and fears over Gina’s drinking habits to Dan.

“She’s pissing me off, she keeps taking all the wine,” the Irish model said bluntly.

With Dan advising Hazel to speak to Gina about it, she continued: “I keep saying it to her, it’s really selfish.

“Every time it’s there she’s first there, she fills a glass up tot he brim, hides it under her bed, fills another one and then takes the bottle of wine with her.”

Hazel continued to rant: “All the girls drink red [wine], I’ve had to take that bottle of her last night. I took it off her out of principle because even though I wasn’t even drinking, I think it’s ridiculous she drinks so much every night.”

The brunette beauty repeated herself: “It’s selfish.”

LINK LINK LINK LINK

Dan Neal and Joe Glenny (of twins Jack and Joe) clashed in the bedroom yesterday evening.

It all started when Joe overheard Dan’s ‘plotting’ with Hazel in the bedroom, and felt the need to get involved in the chat.

But when Dan told him to back off, an angry Joe snapped.

“Dan, please, don’t patronise me and don’t speak down to me, don’t ever think you can speak down to me because I swear to God, you can’t,” Joe said.

A taken back Dan replied: “Jesus Christ, calm down, is this for real mate? I think we’ve seen another side of you.”

“I’m not your mate at the moment,” Joe said in retaliation, adding: “I’ve seen another side of you today [too], all day you’ve been conspiring, always, I’m sick of it.”

The argument then moved on to what seemed to be other matters between the pair that they had both been keeping from one another.

Dan told Joe: “Do you have to be sarcastic constantly?” while Hazel looked on awkwardly at the whole situation in silence.

Watch a clip of the pair’s row above!

The latest round of Big Brother 2013 nominations will take place tonight, but with a twist.

It’s the third time that the nominations will take place and the second time that the housemates will be naming names.

But this week they’ll be doing it live and face to face.

Last week saw Dexter Koh, Gina Rio and Jemima Slade all put up for the chop, with the trio attracting 10, 8 and 5 nominations each respectively. With Jemima having lost out in the public vote, will the other housemates have the courage to nominate either Gina or Dexter again, and to their faces?

Friday night saw a task end with Wolfy, Gina and Jackie get some inside info on their rivals in the form of their audition tapes, and it’s fair to say they one minute VTs have caused quite a stir in the house, but what will the effect – if any – be on nominations?

As with last week, the three or more housemates who get the most votes will be up for the axe, with lines opening during this evening’s Bit On The Side.

On Wednesday night the one housemate with the fewest votes to evict will be saved, leaving the others to go on to fight it out in Friday’s third live eviction show.

Who do you think will be put up for nomination? Who do you want the chance to get out? Add your comments below…

I think wolfie, dan and dexter. wink

The live nominations will be aired as part of tonight’s BB highlights from 10PM

ok thats it from me have a great day xxx

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
This morning saw the Big Brother Housemates awoken to a mystery countdown clock on the living room wall.

Big Brother announced that a huge shopping task had been set that would be completed in four mini-tasks and one big one.

The tasks five down to two makes up a percentage of the final shopping budget with the last one task number one being the big one.

The tasks are set out like this. Housemates will decide who will do each task. Task five might need the five unhealthiest house mates to do task five. Task four might need the four most smartest housemates. The next could be the three most simular housemates, the next one could be the two that least get a long and the last task , task number one which is the big task could be the most disliked and would be the hardest task to do.

A random Klaxon noise will be heard to start each task. Failure to complete tasks will see a reduction in the shopping budget.

Jack, Joe, Wolfy, Sophie and Hazel have been declared the UN-fittest Housemates and have started the first of the five tasks towards their shopping total.

In the Big Brother garden five gym exercise balls where placed under containers. The aim of the task was the housemates had to keep bouncing on the balls to pop the containers above them.

On each housemates head they wore a bycle safety helmet with a jug attached on top. When the containers above their heads popped the aim was to collect the liquid in the jugs. From the jugs they had to fill a container on a table.

Sounds easy, looks easy.

link

Jackie, Dan, Callum and Jack? dress up in tight white lycra body suits to do their task.

The four Housemates had to spell out four letter words from sayings that housemates had said during the week. They had big rubber squares that they had to run for and put over their heads that had letters one.

One of the questions was:
On day ten a housemate said:

A lot of people are definately….
The answer being FAKE. The housemates had to find the appropiate letters to spell this.

link

The four housemated that have been nominated for eviction this week have been summonsed to the living room.

A drawer has been opened and Dan, Wolfy, Dexter and Gina have been presented with the lemons to eat. If they fail to eat the lemons they fail the task.

As they struggled to eat the lemons a few other Housemates commented that they would have eaten them.

Its a lemon

link

Page 22 of 84 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 83 84

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
garage wanted
by robin47 - 3rd May 2024 5:53pm
Plastic sheds
by muzzy2 - 2nd May 2024 2:41pm
turkish sofa
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 8:24pm
italian furniture
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 7:07pm
leather sofa set
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 4:47pm
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
kimpri
kimpri
birkenhead
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Help Needed for Virginia Creeper Removal
by Rinchen - 28th Apr 2024 2:08pm
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
News : New Topics