Welcome to WikiWirral, sharing is what we do best.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,385
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
2 members (1 invisible), 25,713 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
How long does it take to get money out on weekends
by JunxinH - 6th Sep 2026 5:18pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 7
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 2nd Oct 2026 6:13am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by _Ste_ - 6th Sep 2026 3:30pm
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#783635 6th Apr 2013 10:36pm
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
Smartchild
OP Offline
Smartchild
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
I have a Blackberry playbook which is very good and I love it, but am thinking of getting a second tab, what do you have and suggest? On the BlackBerry I can't transfer photos from my camera to it....camera is wifi......so need a tab with Android on it, I know most are run on Android.
Thanks in advance....

Google Ads
chris7777 #783647 6th Apr 2013 11:33pm
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,518
Forum Master
Offline
Forum Master
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,518
Galaxy Note 10.1 I have one and its great. Highly recommended

chris7777 #783654 7th Apr 2013 1:47am
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 445
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 445
Acer 700 is what I have, Highly recommended. Read up on it you won't be disappointed, your not limited like most on the market. Works just as good as my laptop, Witch is a waste now, just sitting there collecting dust.

DA_DIBZ #783690 7th Apr 2013 10:58am
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 11
Newbeee
Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 11
i pad mini best thing ever

chris7777 #783722 7th Apr 2013 2:05pm
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 466
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 466
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi only, its perfect for Android apps, facebook, email, ebay, internet, etc, ect. This runs faster than my laptop, would buy again without doubt. I was lucky I purchased mine in December from Tesco direct for £238 with a £50 cashback making it £178. Absolute bargain. Good luck.

chris7777 #783732 7th Apr 2013 3:00pm
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
Smartchild
OP Offline
Smartchild
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
Hi,
Thanks for your reply,I am thinking of getting the Samsung galaxy tab 2.7"
I have a joy tab 10" screen but I find when holding for to long it makes my hand and wrist ache, my BlackBerry is 7"....which I'm Using now......I can use that all day no problem, so I'll go for 7".......anyone interested in buying a 10" joy tab lol,I'll be putting it up for sale soon.......

chris7777 #783776 7th Apr 2013 4:59pm
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 504
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 504
Check out the Google Nexus, it come in a 4 as a phone as well as 7 and 10 inch varieties, have got both the 4 and 10, have to say they are lovely well built pieces of hardware.

Havent found the 10 as useful and productive as I thought it would be though.

K

chris7777 #783896 7th Apr 2013 9:11pm
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Originally Posted by chris7777
Hi,
Thanks for your reply,I am thinking of getting the Samsung galaxy tab 2.7"
I have a joy tab 10" screen but I find when holding for to long it makes my hand and wrist ache, my BlackBerry is 7"....which I'm Using now......I can use that all day no problem, so I'll go for 7".......anyone interested in buying a 10" joy tab lol,I'll be putting it up for sale soon.......


I've got the same Samsung Galaxy 2 7" and love it!!!!

chris7777 #785648 13th Apr 2013 8:35pm
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
Smartchild
OP Offline
Smartchild
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 485
Hi....
Well I got my second tab, and I got a Samsung galaxy tab 2. 7".
And I love it!
Thanks for all your replys......

chris7777 #785744 14th Apr 2013 9:41am
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Originally Posted by chris7777
Hi....
Well I got my second tab, and I got a Samsung galaxy tab 2. 7".
And I love it!
Thanks for all your replys......

smile

chris7777 #786113 15th Apr 2013 11:01am
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 81
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 81
+1 for the nexus 7 great little tablet typing this from it now while sitting in me cab


Moderated by  Mark 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral, Cheshire
Posts: 14,578
Joined: July 2008
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by robbo_theman - 11th Oct 2008 11:06pm
Popular Topics(Views)
10,906,118 CW Chat room thread
6,016,113 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,723,734 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5