It was WILLASTON Place - here it is on the Birkenhead 1909 map by Godfrey.
These terraces were demolished in the Sixties and Brunswick Court maisonettes and flats were built there.
The site of Willaston Place became a car park and the only older building that remained was the Cleveland Pub
(known as Bowskill's).
Brunswick Court was in its turn demolished and new housing built there. The area is now known as Brunswick Mews.