WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,548
Posts1,034,378
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
2 members (1 invisible), 19,319 guests, and 578 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
How long does it take to get money out on weekends
by JunxinH - 6th Sep 2026 5:18pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 6
missyb 1
Tomcra 1
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 25th Sep 2026 10:05am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by _Ste_ - 6th Sep 2026 3:30pm
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
bert1 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 … 19 20 21 22 23
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,444
Forum Veteran
Offline
Forum Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,444
What can I say? Smashing night out and great to meeet more of the crowd and re-acquaint with those I've met before, hosts perfect, pints bootiful, food wholesome and price right. Nuff said. Thanks for a lovely evening folks, would love to have us all meet up again.


Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
Google Ads
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684
Wiki Addict
Offline
Wiki Addict
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684
some pics

Attached Images
PEERLESS 026.JPG PEERLESS 028.JPG PEERLESS 030.JPG PEERLESS 032.JPG PEERLESS 033.JPG

[Linked Image]
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
What a great night. A big thank you to Alex for organising it. I never knew that place was there and will definitely be going back. We need to make that a regular night out, I will bring my darts next time, lol. Was good trying all the different ales, something I wouldn't usually do. Don't know how I've not got a hangover today, god knows how many pints I downed. Was really good seeing everyone, some really nice people, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks again for such a lovely night.

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,551
Forum Veteran
Offline
Forum Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,551
Great night was has by all. Lovely food, ale and wonderful hosts.
Thankyou to Alex for organising the night, you chose a brilliant venue and would love to do it all again. Nice to put faces to names and able to chat without music blaring away in the background (old person)! Slight hangover but, that's probably because I also had gin. It was great!

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
AlexB Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
thumbsup

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 122
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 122
Did you have a good time sue?

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
AlexB Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
I didn't even drink that much and I've got a horrendous hangover this morning.

Think it was mixing it that was the problem. Different ales etc.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,705
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,705
Originally Posted by happybunnie
Did you have a good time sue?


i did thanks happybunnie

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
Cheers to all for making it a great night.I am off to sort my hangover out in the traditional and well tested manner practised by drunkards the world over.For the first time in my life I was chucked out of my taxi home for moaning about how many taxi's had passed and how long I had to wait.I was made up because I was nearly home. I left the door open so he had to get out and close it.The language out of him was disgusting and so crude I will not repeat it. So a big thank you that man for the free lift which normally costs me eight quid.

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
bummer!! I have only just put the clock back, another cup of tea will have to do for now.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
AlexB Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
Aw shite. It's half 11 not half 12.

Well done on the taxi Al.

What an amusing night.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
Yeh well done on the taxi Al, will have to try that, lol. What was the name of that pub we ended up in?

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
AlexB Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,867
You ended up in a pub round there?!

Yikes.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,855
Yeh, why?

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 467
The old Exmouth now Shamus O'donnels. I was soaking after the balance the ale trick went horribly wrong and I got to wear a pint.

Page 21 of 23 1 2 … 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
_Ste_
_Ste_
Skid Row
Posts: 16,348
Joined: August 2005
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by robbo_theman - 11th Oct 2008 11:06pm
Popular Topics(Views)
10,901,274 CW Chat room thread
6,013,901 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,722,230 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5