WikiWirral Share a Little Learn a Lot about your Wirral
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,387
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
6 members (2 invisible), 38,987 guests, and 738 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by DanLongman - 5th Jan 2012 4:42pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 6
Marie1 1
Topic Replies
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by bert1 - 8th Oct 2026 6:00pm
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,002
StuyMac Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,002
Dont forget peeps, this is happening this afternoon (Scrutineering), this evening with the night stage, and all tomorrow wink


What If There Were No Hypothetical Questions?
Google Ads
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
Wiki Guide
Offline
Wiki Guide
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
Definitely going down tonight.


"C20 LET bang"
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,082
Forum Master
Offline
Forum Master
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,082
Hopefully be there tonight. Will definately be tomorrow!

F
Frog_Eyes
Unregistered
Frog_Eyes
Unregistered
F
Originally Posted by polo_phil
Hopefully be there tonight. Will definately be tomorrow!


withthat

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
i'll be there tonight and tomorrow

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone would be able to pick me up on the way tonight would they think There's no way I can walk up to that end and there's no buses. I'm looking into taxi's but bloody hell they're expensive frown


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Originally Posted by Wench
Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone would be able to pick me up on the way tonight would they think There's no way I can walk up to that end and there's no buses. I'm looking into taxi's but bloody hell they're expensive frown
I could give you a backie on my bicycle if you're up for it Wench!!!

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Originally Posted by Wench
Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone would be able to pick me up on the way tonight would they think There's no way I can walk up to that end and there's no buses. I'm looking into taxi's but bloody hell they're expensive frown
I could give you a backie on my bicycle if you're up for it Wench!!!
Sounds a bit rude that on re-reading it,sorry it wasn't meant to!

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
Ludwig!! raftl If it's a motorbike, you're on, doubt a pushbike would work wink


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,129
Sorry Wench,it's a leg powered bike.

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
I'm built like a prop so I'd buckle your frame raftl thanks though Ludwig grin


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
F
Frog_Eyes
Unregistered
Frog_Eyes
Unregistered
F
Originally Posted by Wench
Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone would be able to pick me up on the way tonight would they think There's no way I can walk up to that end and there's no buses. I'm looking into taxi's but bloody hell they're expensive frown



Awww I can't make it tonight now or I would pick you up Hun, goin tomoz if you want me to pick you up on way wink

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 46
Newbeee
Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 46
Im goingto pop down tomorrow with my little boy, what is the best time to go? as Im on nights tonight so I need to fit some sleep in somewhere tomorrow!

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
Wiki Guide
Offline
Wiki Guide
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
Originally Posted by Wench
Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone would be able to pick me up on the way tonight would they think There's no way I can walk up to that end and there's no buses. I'm looking into taxi's but bloody hell they're expensive frown


You could've got in with me, I ended up not going because I didn't have anyone to go with!! smile


"C20 LET bang"
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
I've just got in now. It was fookin fabulous!! I caved in by the clown roundabout and got a taxi home as I couldn't physically walk another step. It took me 36mins to walk from the start line, by the next roundabout up, to the clown roundabout. I'm officially fubard.

If the nice man who offered me a lift is reading this - Thank You so much Sir!! It's nice to know there are still some nice human beings on the planet! I would have taken you up on your offer had I not already called a taxi. You are a gent and a scholar, and should I ever see you out I shall buy you a pint!! And Thank You to the taxi driver who said if I'd called him from my starting position, he'd have picked me up even if I didn't have enough money. You've restored my faith in human nature clap


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Posts: 2,371
Joined: April 2009
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,908,265 CW Chat room thread
6,018,054 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,725,011 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5