PDSA help for low income pet owners

the PDSA is urging pet owners on low incomes to check if they are eligible to receive PDSA-funded veterinary care for their sick or injured pets.

To qualify, pet owners need to:

* Live within the defined catchment area of a PDSA PetAid hospital or practice service.
* Be receiving either Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit *
* Please note that only Council Tax Benefit can be accepted. Other reductions in Council Tax e.g. single person discount, second adult rebate and council tax exemption do not qualify.

If you do not qualify to use PDSA Vet Care services this page of useful links may be of help to you.

Please complete the questions below to find out what help is available in your area for you.