WikiWirral yrs online 24/7 365 days a year.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,387
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
2 members (1 invisible), 63,790 guests, and 653 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by DanLongman - 5th Jan 2012 4:42pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
Mark 1
Topic Replies
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by bert1 - 8th Oct 2026 6:00pm
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wench #336944 20th Jul 2009 12:32am
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
ha ha so you did, i forgot you were not ment to be smoking lol


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Google Ads
Sanchez #336951 20th Jul 2009 12:59am
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,579
Likes: 39
Wiki Master
Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,579
Likes: 39
Originally Posted by Sanchez
ha ha so you did, i forgot you were not ment to be smoking lol
That's 10 lashes deducted from your quota!!


There's a real danger that the left will drag Britain back to the 1970s, with secure well-paid jobs, ample housing, properly-funded NHS and social care, free tuition, student grants, final salary pensions, affordable rail fares and fabulous films and music. David Osland 2025

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
diggingdeeper #336956 20th Jul 2009 1:20am
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
nono


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Sanchez #336968 20th Jul 2009 9:16am
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
You were encouraging me - I was drunk and weak and unable to control myself around you raftl


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Wench #337005 20th Jul 2009 11:09am
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,120
Tsk!

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
He can be very persuasive you know Lynn raftl


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Wench #337187 20th Jul 2009 9:36pm
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
flex


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Sanchez #337191 20th Jul 2009 9:47pm
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Offline
H4H County Volunteer
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,620
You don't need to pose to be persuasive Andy wink

raftl


Sometimes Police Officers give more than just speeding tickets!

It�s hard to be fit as a fiddle when you�re shaped like a cello!
Wench #337208 20th Jul 2009 10:20pm
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
lol, I htought yu'd like it none the less!


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Sanchez #337213 20th Jul 2009 10:36pm
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,000
Awesome
Wiki Master
Offline
Awesome
Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,000
keep working on the 6 pack Andy raftl

MissGuided #337219 20th Jul 2009 10:53pm
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Im am, the dam thing keeps looking like a keg though ;(


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Sanchez #337222 20th Jul 2009 10:56pm
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,000
Awesome
Wiki Master
Offline
Awesome
Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,000
that'll be the booze and fags you keep throwing at it raftl

MissGuided #337230 20th Jul 2009 11:10pm
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,151
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,151
Ive been smoke free 6 months myself now and its like ive never smoked, my blood oxygen levels are 100% and my blood pressure is bang on perfect.

best thing i ever done.

Last edited by Deadmau5; 20th Jul 2009 11:11pm.
DJ_Karl_David #337234 20th Jul 2009 11:44pm
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
you'll go back....they all go back lol


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
dave_g #343885 21st Aug 2009 2:28pm
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,444
Forum Veteran
Offline
Forum Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,444
Good luck to all who are making the effort. I was a 100 a day smoker, I was getting them duty free. However, once the missus was expecting and the warnings had been put about that it was bad for tiny infants (this was 28 years ago) I went cold turkey, with a 200 pack in the cupboard. It was hard but I knew I had to do it for the sake of my daughter to be. Everybody said that if I could do it then anyone could. Several others succeeded. We had a sort of self help group to encourage each other. The upshot was though that my daughter started smoking herself when she was a youngster. Me? I am still off them. Success to your elbow.


Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by DanLongman - 5th Jan 2012 4:42pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
Beaty59
Beaty59
Port Sunlight
Posts: 237
Joined: May 2009
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,908,995 CW Chat room thread
6,018,859 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,725,392 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5