This Pub dates back to about 1860 and was originally owned by Spraggs brewery, but was taken over by Higsons Brewery in 1919 and closed in the late 1920's.

It was on the south side of Mount Pleasant Road (Upper Brighton) close to the Quarry recreation grounds & Stroude's Corner.

There are now houses on the site.

Attached Files
Plough Inn Up Brighton rw.JPG (31 downloads)
Plough Inn, Upper Brighton, pre-1919.