WikiWirral values you and your opinion.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,386
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
3 members (1 invisible), 29,600 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
Marie1 1
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 872
Wise One
Offline
Wise One
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 872
rover may I make a suggestion?

I was not having a go saying about misleading, when I read posts I presume that it is normally one person on an account, their seems a mix i.e. your wife seeing post and you then contacting Grayham. I would suggest that having an account each would be easier for other other members to see who is actually posting.

If you re-read my posts I was actually trying to reassure Grayham and nothing else. If I have offended you by using the word misleading I apologize.

Google Ads
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Grayham Offline OP
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Yes its true got to think how many people out there would just make themselves happy rather than an animal, i was just worried but its all worked out so no worries.

Peace

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
rover may I make a suggestion?

I was not having a go saying about misleading, when I read posts I presume that it is normally one person on an account, their seems a mix i.e. your wife seeing post and you then contacting Grayham. I would suggest that having an account each would be easier for other other members to see who is actually posting.

If you re-read my posts I was actually trying to reassure Grayham and nothing else. If I have offended you by using the word misleading I apologize.
I could see you were being reassuring, I was not at all offended, and thank you for your helpful suggestion.

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
sleep

Attached Images
DSCF1134.JPG
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Sash with our last cat lacy.

Attached Images
DSCF0452.JPG
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Ellie

Attached Images
DSCF1127.JPG
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
Enthusiast
Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 163
zzzzzzzzzzz

Attached Images
DSCF1129.JPG
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,621
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,621
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684
Wiki Addict
Offline
Wiki Addict
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684
thats one lucky cat finding such a lovely home and it looks like shes settled in really well


[Linked Image]
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 704
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 704
Ahhhh....she looks so relaxed ....well done rover644 for giving her a loving home smile
P.S......love Lacy !! smile

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Beginner
Offline
Beginner
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Grayham please pm me. I cannot pm you as your inbox is full apparently. X

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Grayham Offline OP
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
have pmed u

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Grayham Offline OP
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
.

Last edited by Mark; 24th Mar 2013 9:26am.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Grayham Offline OP
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Sorry was very drunk lastnight, i have asked the admins to remove the above post and remove my account.


Sorry again

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 16,348
Likes: 1
Wiki Master
Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 16,348
Likes: 1
Forgive me rover but can you explain how you came accross finding out your sasha was ok with cats?

I've always wondered about owners of mixed animals as tis not normal to hold a cat up to a dog for social purposes or am I wrong? Lol smile


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral, Cheshire
Posts: 14,579
Joined: July 2008
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,907,722 CW Chat room thread
6,017,592 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,724,833 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5