FREE TO GOOD HOME ARE YOU SURE???
For every free to good home pet. There is one good caring person wanting to re home them. But,there are at least nine bad people who want that pet for other reasons.
1, The pet peddler- takes on free pets to sell on for profit to anyone who will buy them.
2, The dog baiter. - takes free pets and gives them to his dog to rip up for fun; Or for dog fighting.
3, The puppy farmer – takes free pets for breeding to make money. Looks for adds saying pet is not spayed/neutered.
4, The fake rescue. Will take your pet saying they are a rescue then use the word rescue to ask for a donation to sell the pet. They have no real care for the pets welfare.
5. The experiment labs - known for taking unwanted pets to use in there labs.
6. The pet hoarder - takes on any free pet as a novelty. Then dump it or give it away when the novelty wears off or keeps until they can't cope and the authorities step in.
7. The pet hater - Takes free pets to kill them and use as target practise.
8. The pet feeder - Takes in small free pets to feed to their snakes , lizards and so on.
9. The back yard breeder – wants your free dog for breeding to make money.
10. The fetishists and the animal hoarders - look especially for small animals..little kittens, puppies and rabbits are their favourites.
All the above people look through all pet sites for one word FREE. And all will promise you a loving home for your pet to make you hand it over.
For every pet that is advertised free. There is only a one in ten chance it will go to a loving home. Is it worth the risk?
FREE. the most dangerous word to use when advertising your pet.