Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
8 members (1 invisible), 11,405 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
The History of Wallasey Village
by PaulWirral - 1st Jul 2009 6:03pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Newbeee
Newbeee
I have never been on or seen this forum before i joined a couple of days ago. I am watching CW, and im sure there are plenty of others doing the same, especially the police. Chris was (and still is) naming and shaming judges for their sentences just before he put out JV's alleged identity. He is too wreckless for words, and i have much proof now. When i see non-hatefull and intelligent people assuming he's a great guy fighting against child abuse, I have to speak. The trouble is, society seems to be stuck in the mindset that "never enough can be done to protect children". These attitudes have no limit and no boundaries. Anything goes if its *seen* to be protecting children from sexual abuse.

The obsession with paedophiles and child protection has spawned the likes of Wittwer and his pitch-fork wielding vigilantes. Few people are brave enough to question the methods being used to deal with this issue, so no one speaks out in fear of slander, and in this case, quite often life-destroying allegations. I can imagine in the house of commons, laws being passed on this issue, and MP's silently objecting to them, while audibly commending them. I just ask those who see this thread to take a closer look at C.H.R.I.S.

Thanks.

Last edited by Exposer; 9th May 2011 10:24pm.
Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
Wench - Strict liability laugh

Wise One
Wise One
Ok Exposer, know I know why you are here. As I have said before I do not support Chris, I do however believe that as a parent I have a right to know if a paedophile is living near me and my children, the website allows me to look and check that out. I have no intention of causing them harm just watching my children.

As for you comment: The trouble is, society seems to be stuck in the mindset that "never enough can be done to protect children". These attitudes have no limit and no boundaries. Anything goes if its *seen* to be protecting children from sexual abuse. I can say that I must be one of the troubles of society as I would do ANYTHING to protect my children, no matter what the consequences were. That may be wrong in your book but in mine it's fine.

As for him outing JV thats a different matter, the problem is to me is that he under his new name committed an offence which he is in jail for as an adult under his new identity, so the public have a right to know that new id as we would know the id of other adults who are named in many local and national papers every day of the year.

He has threatened to out Thompson and I have sent Chris a message saying that would be a huge mistake. As far as we are led to believe he has not committed any offences under his new id and so in that case that should be kept secret.

I dont believe at 10 they were paedophiles but JV is clearly of that mindset now and it is not something that can be changed, like was said earlier if you are straight thats it if you are gay thats it but paedophillia is sick.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
blimey, been busy on here this evening!!

Originally Posted by Exposer
...You will see they accuse people of being paedophiles with no proof what-so-ever. That includes the Queen (no joke!), Prince Andrew, Jimmy Saville

so good old jim'll fix it isn't a kiddy fiddler? and pete townshend was 'just researching a book' what next? garry glitter is innocent?

Newbeee
Newbeee
"jim'll fix it isn't a kiddy fiddler"

Has he been charged or convicted? Is there proof?

"pete townshend was 'just researching a book'"

All he was convicted for, was subscribing to a site. He was never convicted of image possession, neither was he convicted of abusing a child. That is the reason why most professionals do NOT risk researching the subject as its *too hot to touch* Please put things into perspective.

Just explore all there is to know about Chris and his Campaign. Thats all i ask and indeed expect of people now at this stage.

You can see more of his character here:
http://www.bpp.org.uk/nonces1.html

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
...Please put things into perspective.
...You can see more of his character here:

so if you want me to "put things into perspective" why did you choose to post the link from the bpp website when all they have done is copied and pasted the article from the daily mail? is this an attempt to to say 'look, this bloke is a racist/bigot etc?'

surely if you want "things in perspective" you should of just used a link to the original daily mail article?

POT, KETTLE, BLACK??

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I think wittwer is dangerous and should be closed down as he IS inciting hatred. Ok, his "chris" site is slick but i had a look at his facebook site and thats really worrying as it shows the mans true nature. I find his way of accusing minorities of child abuse without any proofs very disturbing. He even goes as far as to sensationally accuse the Jehovahs wittnessess of having a secret child abuser list of their members. How the hell can that be true when they have millions of members across many countries (and no im not a JW). He then laughs and eggs on some of his "devotees" when say they never liked witnessess and the next one who knocks on their doors is going to get a smack if that's not inciting hatred then what is? . I mean he says he's heping to keep the children of the UK safe, but if that's the case then why post pics of new zealand abusers if not for sensationalism, maybe because he's run through his repetoire of english abusers and rather than wait until someone is convicted and it's in the public domain he's got a taste of the god complex and the only way to feed that is to update his web with anything abuser connected. funnily i couldn't find anybody on his facebook page with a valid argument against him.Everyone there loves him and what he does. I find that very suspicious. On a healthy site (like this one) there are always the "for & againsts" he only has people who totally agree with him anyone else seems to be blocked of deleted. Dangerous dangerous egotistical man and i don't think it will be long before someone on his site or connected commits a serious crime in his name .

And before someone pipes up with my being a " kiddie fiddler lover" im not. But there's no way i'd put all my faith in this one lone creepy man and his ulterior motives.

B
Bonzo
Unregistered
Bonzo
Unregistered
B
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash
Originally Posted by Bonzo
. But what you're saying is, let's not let them live in a house, where they want to live, let's deprive them of their basic human rights

What about the basic human rights of the abused child? No one makes someone become an offender, they do it themselves voluntarily so they give up their rights as soon as they take away someone else's in my opinion! I don't agree with those websites though where innocent people end up getting beaten up or people are on there for statutory rape when they thought they were legal etc etc.

Alright, madam law tease But you are right. I agree

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Ok Exposer, know I know why you are here.

I'm here because this forum came up searching "children have rights in society", so i joined to tell people what i know.

Originally Posted by mrhanky

so if you want me to "put things into perspective" why did you choose to post the link from the bpp website when all they have done is copied and pasted the article from the daily mail? is this an attempt to to say 'look, this bloke is a racist/bigot etc?'

surely if you want "things in perspective" you should of just used a link to the original daily mail article?

POT, KETTLE, BLACK??

I dont rely on his involvement as BNP member, i know he's a 'racist bigot'. Perhaps the St Georges flag engraved into the side of his neck gives it a way though.

This is his work, as the same words are used on his site.

http://www.noncewatch.org/

Below is him chanting "No surrender". He does think he's a god/hero worthy of worship.

http://twitter.com/#!/chriswittwer/status/1592938642

I have no evidence of this, but dont doubt it for a minute: A terrified old woman begged Wittwer to remove her address from his website after her son was found guilty of possessing indecent images. He did a jail term, and moved to another address on his release. That address is home to a vulnerable old lady now, not a 'nonce'. Chris is believed to have attempted trading his old address by black-mailing the mother to hand over her sons new address.

One of the members above confirmed how suspicious it was to find no critical comments on his group, and that's because he doesn't do questions. You quiz him or give him advice, him and his crew block you immediately, and it doesn't matter who you are.

He is a very dangerous man, and if you think you can defend him against criticisms, mrhanky, that's interesting, because that's something not even he can do.

Get involved, check him out. Look at his facebook group and dare ask some questions..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CHRIS-children-have-rights-in-society/141671072532024

Last edited by Exposer; 10th May 2011 10:32pm.
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

POT, KETTLE, BLACK??

I dont rely on his involvement as BNP member, i know he's a 'racist bigot'. Perhaps the St Georges flag engraved into the side of his neck gives it a way though.

i asked a simple question as to why you chose to link to the article on the site not where the article originaly came from yet you chose not to answer it. interesting??

I have no evidence of this...
...Chris is believed to have attempted trading his old address by black-mailing the mother to hand over her sons new address.

so surely that's just hearsay?

He is a very dangerous man, and if you think you can defend him against criticisms, mrhanky, that's interesting, as that's something not even he can do.

have just had a quick look at my posts and i didn't see any where i have mentioned, let alone defended him, his site or his actions. i stand to be corrected though if i have.

Wise One
Wise One
Didn't know having the St Georges cross tattooed made you "racist bigot" maybe im a bigot for having an everton tattoo . . . or possibly just love my team. My next tattoo was/is going to be the 3 lions on the St Georges cross so would that be a racist statement or showing love for my national football team and my country ?

Exposer the line "now I know why you are here" was not a dig I just didn't get your intentions at the start as most new members settle in slowly wheras you got involved in a heated/healthy debate (and thats fine) it was just out of the norm so I thought you were on a wind up and I apologise for that.

Newbeee
Newbeee
i asked a simple question as to why you chose to link to the article on the site not where the article originaly came from yet you chose not to answer it. interesting??

Perhaps i didn't answer it because it was 'uninteresting' and not of importance. It wasn't the context that i was focussing on, it was where it was being represented. I do believe i have provided more than enough links to back up my points, dont you? If you want to look at the dailymail article on the dailymail, then fill your boots.

so surely that's just hearsay?

That would be correct, and I admmitted that. I propose you ask yourself the likely-hood that actually happened however, and these stories whether true or false, reveal the real possible dangers that are being ignored at present. I am not overly concerned that I'm not getting through to you, because when the FACTS are on the table, our ~children's hero~ will be condemned.

have just had a quick look at my posts and i didn't see any where i have mentioned, let alone defended him, his site or his actions. i stand to be corrected though if i have.

Well, you are rather picking holes in my accusations against him. If you think hate, rather than forgiveness is better for all concerned, then you fit nicely in amongst this new breed of anti-paedophile vigilante.

mrhanky, If you're beating down my posts because i've upset you, then i apologise. There is nothing more to say to you though.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Didn't know having the St Georges cross tattooed made you "racist bigot" maybe im a bigot for having an everton tattoo . . . or possibly just love my team. My next tattoo was/is going to be the 3 lions on the St Georges cross so would that be a racist statement or showing love for my national football team and my country ?

Exposer the line "now I know why you are here" was not a dig I just didn't get your intentions at the start as most new members settle in slowly wheras you got involved in a heated/healthy debate (and thats fine) it was just out of the norm so I thought you were on a wind up and I apologise for that.

You can have what ever tattoos you want, it's your character that's more important. If your character tried to turn into Saint George himself, then you need to be watched closely.

'Apparently', only 1 in 5 people actually know when st Georges day is anyway. I dont think Dragons ever existed smirk

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Slightly off topic I know, but the Chinese invented dragons about 3000 years ago because they found so many dinosuar bones and didn't know what they were.

See you in cyberspace!
Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by Capt_America
Slightly off topic I know, but the Chinese invented dragons about 3000 years ago because they found so many dinosuar bones and didn't know what they were.

Interesting observation there sherlock
Tell me more yumyum

p.s. love these smilies on here happy

Last edited by Exposer; 11th May 2011 12:37am.
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,664 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,018,035 Spotted!