Our Success is in our members who value our strength as a valued community.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,383
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
3 members (2 invisible), 17,482 guests, and 501 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
How long does it take to get money out on weekends
by JunxinH - 6th Sep 2026 5:18pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 6
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by Excoriator - 1st Oct 2026 7:53pm
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by _Ste_ - 6th Sep 2026 3:30pm
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 … 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
who mikey well me and me mum think he can see cuz he said to rex take that smerk off your face think


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Google Ads
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
i just want to punch him and poke him in the eyes!!!! raftl his voice is sooooo annoying!


WHY SO SERIOUS???
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
hahaha me 2 thats wen i watch it


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
haha so you do watch it!!! haha


WHY SO SERIOUS???
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
not really like wen i can be assed i will


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
loser!!!!!!!! lol


WHY SO SERIOUS???
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
no i aint


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
you watch bb!! lol raftl im sorry frown lol


WHY SO SERIOUS???
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 8,019
Originally Posted by mike849
cancer or no cancer she is still clinging on to her 15 mins of fame! but i do hope she makes a recovery, cancer should be left to peadophiles and rapists


not that i am defending them in any way shape or form here, but those attributes are illness's too, treatment could be a better solution form them, like the electric chair raftl


Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
mad mad NO I DONT ONLY WEN I'M BORED AND NOTHIN TO DO! mad


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776
Veteran
Offline
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 776


not that i am defending them in any way shape or form here, but those attributes are illness's too, treatment could be a better solution form them, like the electric chair raftl

what bout hanging?! raftl


WHY SO SERIOUS???
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,235
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,235
jade goody is a big fat ugly pig. the end


needed to change this for years. so now i have. ha
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
dont know u know hun havent got a clue
Originally Posted by mike849


not that i am defending them in any way shape or form here, but those attributes are illness's too, treatment could be a better solution form them, like the electric chair raftl

what bout hanging?! raftl


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 527
rentaclown can u keep out please were havin a disscusion lol oj


HARDCORE TILL I DIE. I WANNA BE A RAVER AND I WANNA GET HIGH
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,235
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,235
cant be a real discussion, nobody has said 'pig'


needed to change this for years. so now i have. ha
Page 6 of 11 1 2 … 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
Beaty59
Beaty59
Port Sunlight
Posts: 237
Joined: May 2009
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Deva Mental Asylum, Chester
by robbo_theman - 11th Oct 2008 11:06pm
Popular Topics(Views)
10,905,484 CW Chat room thread
6,015,804 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,723,309 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5