Attachments: Depending upon your account as listed below, you may or may not have permission to see an image.
  • Not Registered (Not Signed in, you are a guest).
  • A WikiWirral Member (With a Free Account, your registered and can login.)
  • A WikiWirral Member With a UserPlus Subscription (Enhanced Membership).
- - - - - - - - -
UserPlus Members can see all images without restriction. It's Easy to subscribe to UserPlus Click Me
- - - - - - - - -
WikiWirral Member Can see all forums and is only excluded from subscription Only Images.
So a WikiWirral Member would have to become a Userplus Member to see images in the History Sections for example.
- - - - - - - - -
You are also only seeing a limited selection of our forums, we do have more topics and forums to read. Please register and see more of our forums, registering is completely free. If your a Guest or not logged in you will see in the top right of our forums *** Restricted Forum Viewing Enabled - Please log in. ***. Please register for free Click Me Guests, may see a broken image icon, or a "X" or something similar. This is expected behaviour for non registered users.
- - - - - - - - -

I am Registered but I can Not see the attachments. You need a userplus account : Click Me

Attachments : These permissions can be set per individual forum, and registered or not registered permissions.
We encourage you to register, and enjoy our forums as intended as many registered members do.

If you have any problems, please send me a private messages and i will assist you as best as i can.

[Linked Image]