Welcome to WikiWirral, sharing is what we do best.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,386
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
4 members (1 invisible), 30,419 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 7
Marie1 1
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148887 21st Feb 2007 10:16pm
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
Right, now the other day I was washing the dishes and the Kettle turned itself on. So I turned it off and thought nothing much of it. Then it turned itself on again and when I went to turn it off, it turned itself off. I hadnt made a drink the whole day. Kinda freaked me out but oh well.

Anyway, I havent made a drink again the whole of today. And just a few minutes ago, I was watching the match and I could hear a clicking in the Kitchen. Didnt think too much of it, but when I looked across, I saw that the kettle was on again. Then it turned itself off and then on again.

Its got no water in and I thought it had broken as it wouldnt turn on. Gonna try again in a minute.

But jeeze its kinda freaking me out now haha! A kettle with a mind of its own, I think Microsoft may have something to do with lol.

BTW, I am being deadly serious, I swear on my life lol.

omg

Google Ads
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
I belive ya mate, me and some mates are off out tonight on a ghost hunt and to do a weegie bord. i will post pics up if anything shows up.

p.s try unplug it.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,992
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,992
THEEEEEEYYYYYRRRRREEE BAAAAAAAACK !!! LOL


[Linked Image]
http://www.myspace.com/jonah1974
[email protected]


"WELL MY NUTS ARE HALFWAY UP MY ASS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M PERFECT.....! "
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,253
Forum Veteran
Offline
Forum Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,253
Matty the spirit world is trying to contact you. I hear these all the time on pete price lol with that tom slemen, the dead contact u through flickerin lights an moving things around!!!!! maybe this is one of the things you never no

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
Wiki Guide
Offline
Wiki Guide
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 5,683
It's possible it's broken?
In which case, it'll be shorting two contacts against each other which is a serious fire hazard. I'd chuck it out. That's my 'sensible' answer. smile


"C20 LET bang"
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
Would it be clicking the button on and off though?

If its a fault, its going back (providing I can find the reciept) as I only bought it two months ago lol!

smile

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Sorry to hijack your thread but i meant it when i said i was going out to find spooks and then red this thread.

so...
pics of tonight
[Linked Image]

we sat in total silence in the dark until we heard footsteps walkin towards us from back stage. i quicky snapped a pic in that area and found an orb

[Linked Image]


whilst we sat a pile of glass hit the floor from the other side of the room. all doorways had boobie traps so we knew if someone was coming. i snapped this picture seconds after the glass smashed.

[Linked Image]


also a crappy vid of the nite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3HHF1b85ek

Last edited by whelan; 22nd Feb 2007 2:39am.
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,315
Likes: 1
Looks good... where abouts where you matey?

smile

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
not far from the village hotel in bromborough.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 545
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 545
Did you get anything off the ouija board?

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,660
Forum Addict
Offline
Forum Addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,660
What i wouldnt do for a kettle that sorted itself lol


Thing about lies is... you will finally get caught out, remember that smile
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Originally Posted by martypalin
Did you get anything off the ouija board?


no frown the glass was sticking to the table toomuch and could not move. I hope to be better prep'd nextime.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 545
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 545
Originally Posted by whelan
Originally Posted by martypalin
Did you get anything off the ouija board?


no frown the glass was sticking to the table toomuch and could not move. I hope to be better prep'd nextime.


Too bad usually get soemthing at least dont you. Sounds like you had fun, is it the old Octel club next to the Village where you went?

Nice orbs aswell

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Wiki Veteran
Offline
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,797
Originally Posted by martypalin
is it the old Octel club next to the Village where you went?

Nice orbs aswell


yes m8 it was. hi

thought ide explain the pic better. we was sat on stage when we could hear glass smashin on the floor

[Linked Image]

Last edited by whelan; 22nd Feb 2007 5:22pm. Reason: added picture

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral, Cheshire
Posts: 14,579
Joined: July 2008
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,907,368 CW Chat room thread
6,017,399 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,724,706 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5