|
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,385
Members15,032
| |
Most Online244,501 May 17th, 2026
|
|
|
2 members (1 invisible),
27,521
guests, and
649
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
S |
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 111
Enthusiast
|
OP
Enthusiast
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 111 |
Hi all, I thought I would give this a shot (excuse the pun). I'm studying photography part time at Wirral Met and am in need of models to do HEAD SHOTS ONLY.
You can be male or female, old or young it doesn't matter.
There will be no money involved however if you like I can email you the pictures taken of you.
Like I said, I am a student so do not expect perfect pictures, but I hope to eventually have a portfolio of people I can turn to when my experience increases.
I would also appreciate help from anyone as this is my first request.
I am based in Oxton, but if needed I can provide transport to and from your home.
I must stress again, HEAD SHOTS ONLY.
Contact me on 07976-232515
Thank you Darren
|
|
|
Click to View Topic.
|
|
Posts: 14,578
Joined: July 2008
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|