EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
A permanent, full time position has arisen for an Email Marketing Executive to be based within the Marketing team.
Reporting to the Campaign Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and creating professional, high quality e-mail and SMS campaigns using the bulk email tool CommuniGator for multiple brands.
Principal accountabilities will include the creation and execution of successful e-mail campaigns; maintaining high quality standards for all output; monitoring and use of campaign results to improve future campaigns.
In addition, the job holder will be required to understand and use campaign data to drive future marketing campaigns; as well as reporting weekly on campaign status and planning.
The successful candidate will have:
• A keen eye for detail.
• Previous experience of operating a bulk e-mail marketing system, preferably CommuniGator.
• Previous experience of flowzone software.
• A good working knowledge of and proven track record in e-mail marketing.
• Be PC literate with MS Office especially Excel.
• A degree or other relevant qualification to support the required experience.
• Good organisational skills.
• A logical and diligent approach to any tasks undertaken.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
A good technical knowledge of e-mail marketing techniques and best practice would be an advantage, as would knowledge of html and / or sql.
For a full job description, or to apply for this role, please contact Rachael Lees, Group HR Manager, Park Group plc, Valley Road, Bidston, Wirral CH41 7ED 0151 653 1700 by no later than 19 November 2014.