thanks peeps...well I finally got round to inspecting clothes in the wardrobe this afternoon!
and after using my inhaler at least half a dozen times, I have found the mould on 2 of hubbys suits, a couple of his shirts, 3 pair of my trousers and some shoes!!
have contacted dry cleaners about the suits and they said that although the mould can be washed off, there is every likely hood that it has caused damage, and on that note said they would not clean them in case this happened!
Looks like I may have to ask housing what to do as if they are going to have damage after cleaning then they will have to replace them!
Ive looked at the website mentioned above, and the suits/trousers arent suitable for using any form of bleach product as they are dark/black items!
Ill keep looking to see if I can find anything.
As for the source of it all, like I said windows are single glazed wooden frame that are approx 20yrs old!
Cant have a vent installed on the affected wall as its a listed building and its not permitted!
had windows and wall inspected yesterday so just got to wait and see what they are going to do about it all now!
in the mean time, I can feel a change of address coming on!!!