WikiWirral Share a Little Learn a Lot about your Wirral
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,387
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
3 members (1 invisible), 32,994 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by DanLongman - 5th Jan 2012 4:42pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 6
Marie1 1
Topic Replies
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by bert1 - 8th Oct 2026 6:00pm
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#743275 15th Nov 2012 1:07am
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 159
IanR123 Offline OP
Enthusiast
OP Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 159
I need 3 armchairs (good quality and condition)taking away. He can use them or sell them or tip them I don't care The reason they are going is because I don't have the space

Google Ads
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,518
Forum Master
Offline
Forum Master
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,518
Originally Posted by IanR123
I need 3 armchairs (good quality and condition)taking away. He can use them or sell them or tip them I don't care The reason they are going is because I don't have the space
Pm this man Clicky he wont do it free tho.

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,695
Forum Master
Offline
Forum Master
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,695
'phone WIRE
i think they will collect and sell them on
Originally Posted by IanR123
I need 3 armchairs (good quality and condition)taking away. He can use them or sell them or tip them I don't care The reason they are going is because I don't have the space


cos i'm that kinda guy...
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 511
Smartchild
Offline
Smartchild
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 511
Why not list it on Freegle? You choose who takes it and only then give them your address and they collect it.
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Wirral-Recycle/

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,447
Forum Guardian
Offline
Forum Guardian
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,447
I would only take them to the tip .. best to go to someone who needs them .. thanks for the nod anyway BC.

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 159
IanR123 Offline OP
Enthusiast
OP Offline
Enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 159
< best to go to someone who needs them .. >

I quite agree.They are too good to chuck but the charity shops can't take them because they don't have the kitemark label and I'm fed up with advertising.
I'm in CH43. What would you charge to do the job? The ERIC service could do it for £20 I'd rather the money went to someone who works


Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
_Ste_
_Ste_
Skid Row
Posts: 16,348
Joined: August 2005
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,907,883 CW Chat room thread
6,017,795 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,724,890 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5