Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,373
Posts1,033,356
Members14,590
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
6 members (3 invisible), 9,462 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Pasttraveller, LiamW1897, EricB, H2OH2O, Jasontodd
14,590 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Grange Road Co-Op
by Erainn - 6th May 2024 3:08pm
ST Hugh Birkenhead and Maris Stella NB
by terrier - 20th Apr 2023 7:33pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
233 Caledonia Inn 68 Market Street
by derekdwc - 6th Jan 2009 12:32am
Top Posters(30 Days)
lincle 4
granny 3
Topic Replies
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by gregory66 - 7th May 2024 10:42pm
Grange Road Co-Op
by bert1 - 6th May 2024 5:18pm
233 Caledonia Inn 68 Market Street
by diggingdeeper - 5th May 2024 6:13pm
ST Hugh Birkenhead and Maris Stella NB
by gregory66 - 5th May 2024 5:57am
garage wanted
by diggingdeeper - 4th May 2024 2:01pm
Looking for an old engine
by diggingdeeper - 3rd May 2024 2:36pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 3rd May 2024 12:55pm
What song are you listening to?
by GaryFromWirral - 3rd May 2024 5:36am
May
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
mindless rat patrick Bennett, 22, from Swindon Street, Walton, is charged with causing death by dangerous driving. He is also charged with aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle, failing to provide a blood sample, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance. A Merseyside Police spokeswoman said Bennett was due to make his first appearance before Liverpool City Magistrates' Court today (10sep2012)

Google Ads
J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
Originally Posted by joalex
mindless rat patrick Bennett, 22, from Swindon Street, Walton, is charged with causing death by dangerous driving. He is also charged with aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle, failing to provide a blood sample, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance. A Merseyside Police spokeswoman said Bennett was due to make his first appearance before Liverpool City Magistrates' Court today (10sep2012)

this rat is of no relation to homeless man kevin bennett or his family.

J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
An evil minded rat has also been charged with causing the death of a Liverpool mum-of-two.

Evil Minded Rat Daniel Luke Forshaw, 22, will appear in court later this month charged with causing death by dangerous driving after a crash on Longmoor Lane, Fazakerley. Sandra Bullock, 49, was hit by a stolen motorbike and pronounced dead at the scene of the incident on August 25. The actress, who lived in Fazakerley, had been walking home from the shops. the rat of Helford Road, Croxteth, is also charged with aggravated unauthorised theft of a motor vehicle and possession of a controlled drug. the rat suffered no pain in the crash and was arrested. A Merseyside Police spokesman confirmed the rat was charged and remanded in custody. the rat will appear before Liverpool Crown Court on Wednesday, September 19 for a preliminary hearing. Let the Rat Rot.

rest in peace sandra, our hearts are filled with the deepest sympathy, much love & care to you, your children & all your family.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
With all due respects to the victims, I suggest you become a
'professional mourner' Joalex.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
Originally Posted by granny

with all due respect to yourself, I suggest you read another thread. this one is not for supporting the mindless actions of rats.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

with all due respect to yourself, I suggest you read another thread. this one is not for supporting the mindless actions of rats.

The problem is Jolex, it looks as if you are becoming somewhat obsessed with these crimes, which in turn, is rather concerning, for your own benefit.
No, I won't be reading anymore of your posts because they are a bit too repetative in composition and vocabulary.Which is a shame, if others feel the same way, as the vicitms of these crimes are having their support minimised .

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

The problem is Jolex, it looks as if you are becoming this somewhat obsessed with these crimes, which in turn, is rather concerning, for your own benefit.
No, I won't be reading anymore of your posts because they are a bit too repetative in composition and vocabulary.Which is a shame, if others feel the same way, as the vicitms of these crimes are having their support minimised .
this thread is getting very deep, dark and depressing you need to let it go jolex,i think we all understand how you feel now, it was very tragic to hear of a loss of life,but this is one of so many at present, you need to let it go now, i for one have heard enough.

J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
that went down well with a cuppa & french fancy.

thank you.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
I quite like rats,they make lovely pets and are very friendly.Please find another(any other)pejorative term to describe these miscreants.Yawn!!!

J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
as a society, people have a duty to protect members of the community. the failure of people doing that, in fear of being called a grass/snitch has led to the wrongs we have to read of today.

it is almost heard on a weekly basis that an innocent person has been murdered.
when I read of crimes like this, I can only say the words already mentioned.

this thread is depressing to read of trajic losses & repeated phrases week in, week out. if this crime did not happen, the thread would not be here.
it may create difference of opinion but it is not intended to insult or cause offense.

its a shame that all people can do is forget about it until the next trajic event & I find that sad.

people should be taking more responsibility within communities and those people should be encouraged to do so.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
It is tragic, our society is broken,but communities are fearful for their safety and their families.There have been many cases were people have stepped in and ended up dead or stabbed etc, so people now are very wary ,and we don't know our communities like we used to years ago,society has changed so much, many of us don't know our neighbours , but we all have different opinions which is good.

J
joalex
Unregistered
joalex
Unregistered
J
yes this is true. I would advise anyone not to intervene directly with crime. it would be more suitable to write down as much detail & provide this detail to police. you dont have to give your details when providing information, you can withhold them.

Newbeee
Newbeee

With all due respect, please click the below link...

http://www.wirral.nhs.uk/focuson/mentalhealth/

Never having suffered with true depression, myself I shouldn't really comment, but I have looked after people with it and I think it should be given a different name, as most people think it applies to a can't be bothered attitude, which is completely off the mark, it's a much more serious condition than that.

I do agree with most of what you say Joalex, but don,t class everyone who has true depression, or the doctors who diagnose it, with the, benefit cheats, and the ... criminals, who use it to their own ends.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Grange Road Co-Op
by Erainn - 6th May 2024 3:08pm
garage wanted
by robin47 - 3rd May 2024 5:53pm
Plastic sheds
by muzzy2 - 2nd May 2024 2:41pm
turkish sofa
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 8:24pm
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Help Needed for Virginia Creeper Removal
by Rinchen - 28th Apr 2024 2:08pm
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
News : New Topics
turkish sofa
by Jasontodd - 29th Apr 2024 8:24pm