|
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,385
Members15,032
| |
Most Online244,501 May 17th, 2026
|
|
|
5 members (2 invisible),
20,178
guests, and
664
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
S |
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 97
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 97 |
Hi I am after a tv for my sons room ideally a LCD or led flat screen
Cash waiting let me know what you have
Cheers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684
Wiki Addict
|
Wiki Addict
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,684 |
if you cant find what your ideally looking for i have an ordinary older style colour portable in box that you can have for free just pm me if interest im in rock ferry for collection
![[Linked Image]](http://i.imgur.com/yCR0r.jpg) The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 86
Member
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 86 |
I have a small slim lcd tv which I bought for my son's room, he hardly used it as I replaced it with one with a built in dvd shortly after. It has a stand that can be removed and simply hung it on the wall with 2 strong screws. I've put the stand back on (4 screws in the back) if you want it. It's about 19" I think. I'll give more details if you're interested. I paid over 100 for it in Asda about 2 years ago and understand prices have come down considerably since then, let me know if you want pics etc.
|
|
|
Click to View Topic.
|
|
Posts: 14,578
Joined: July 2008
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|