WikiWirral yrs online 24/7 365 days a year.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,386
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
5 members (2 invisible), 21,875 guests, and 808 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 7
Marie1 1
Topic Replies
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#560215 11th Aug 2011 10:51am
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Do you have any old unwanted demijohns gathering dust in your shed that you want rid of? I promise they will go to a good home.

I'm currently having a bash at making my first homebrew (once I get off this computer) but also fancy having attempting to make some wine/cider without spending any more cash on equipment.

Thank you.


Google Ads
clayman22 #561600 13th Aug 2011 5:25pm
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
Beginner
Offline
Beginner
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
hi. I have some demijohns going begging if you have not already got sorted.

clayman22 #562136 14th Aug 2011 7:14pm
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Try the cider recipe on here. I made a fizzy one. I was so drink I couldn't speak! Fantastic.

Smeghead #562272 14th Aug 2011 10:32pm
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Cheers Smeghead, I'll locate the recipe and give it a go. I'll assume that the brewing of cider takes a lot less time than the beer I currently have fermenting at the moment, which will ideally fill the gap until it's ready.


fun2nou #562307 14th Aug 2011 11:08pm
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Newbeee
OP Offline
Newbeee
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Originally Posted by fun2nou
hi. I have some demijohns going begging if you have not already got sorted.


Thanks fun2nou that's very decent of you. I've sent you a PM. Let me know when and where I can collect them and I'll arrange accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards Mike


Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
Beaty59
Beaty59
Port Sunlight
Posts: 237
Joined: May 2009
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,906,638 CW Chat room thread
6,016,991 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,724,372 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5