WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,365
Posts1,033,330
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
8 members (Benieclaws, 1 invisible), 10,224 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
The History of Wallasey Village
by PaulWirral - 1st Jul 2009 6:03pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
lincle 4
Topic Replies
Looking for an old engine
by TheComputerLab - 27th Apr 2024 3:11pm
Car paint jobs
by TheComputerLab - 27th Apr 2024 3:09pm
Wanted Gardener
by kimpri - 27th Apr 2024 6:45am
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
...it was a cruise ballistic missile that is supposed to have punctured the perimter wall, the parts they found where supposdly different from the plane they where reporting to have hit the Pentagon, some of my facts are off as it was a while ago and i'm recounting the things i've heard over the years of the top of my head, ...
So the people who watched the airliner full of passengers fly into the Pentagon and the soon-to-die passengers who were talking to someone on their mobile phone, were all having a mass hallucination, were they? It was really a missile that you say that the Americans FIRED AT THEMSELVES?? And then you have the nerve to say that Americans will "believe anything they are fed"? Mind you you did also admit in your own words that "some of my facts are off" - well you don't say!!!!! <Good grief!>

Google Ads
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Cv no one said that never happened, two or three planes did indeed hit intended targets but piloted by unskilled afghan pilots confused

Whats a few civvies lives in the grand scheme of things, to them greed, money + wealth are more important than human life, all in the name of oil, how do you justify going into foreign countries to take their oil? usually on the basis that they happen to be a global threat and are all terrorists, like the so called wmd's that Hussain had, where are they? eh cough

I'd take everything with a pinch of salt, why exactly did they choose to throw his body in the sea btw ?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by stephen1972
coincidentally an anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea"
10 years searching..
Trillions of dollars spent..
Thousands of soldiers dead.
Smart-bombs.
Cruise missiles.
Un-manned drones.
Sattellite technology.
And the USA finally found Bin Laden in his fookin house!

Did you just forget the hundreds of thousands of dead civilians?

-----
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Last edited by _Ste_; 4th May 2011 12:41am. Reason: wrong time for debate
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
This is a forum isn't it? You didn't need to edit it out _Ste_; I would have been happy to debate a bit.

Getting more and more embarrasing for the Americans now, they just admitted that Bin Laden was unarmed and didn't fire any shots.

One of the American officials even found it necessary to mention that the commandos weren't sure that he wasn't wearing a suicide belt/vest, as if all terrorists wear them daily or something. smack

-----
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Ex the plot thickens, give it a few months and it will all come out in the wash, their all walking arounfd with their eyes wide shut and can't see further than their noses.

I cant wait to see the supposed photos they are debating releasing, (busy photoshopping)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
If he was unarmed, surely the American Army have breached IHL??

think

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by ex0__
This is a forum isn't it? You didn't need to edit it out _Ste_; I would have been happy to debate a bit.

Getting more and more embarrasing for the Americans now, they just admitted that Bin Laden was unarmed and didn't fire any shots.

One of the American officials even found it necessary to mention that the commandos weren't sure that he wasn't wearing a suicide belt/vest, as if all terrorists wear them daily or something. smack
Who cares if he was unarmed? You think if we ("the Allies" just in case you have forgotten) had been able to get a shot off at Hitler, during WW2, that anyone would given a toss whether he was armed or not? Get real people. This man was reponsible for making air travel and general security (remember London buses etc) into a complete nightmare for EVERYONE in the World not just the USA - and we are ALL better off that he is GONE and not lingering around for his nut-job followers to use an an excuse for further acts of slaughter.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by MattLFC
If he was unarmed, surely the American Army have breached IHL??

think
Oh boo-hoo!
The US armed forces (aka one of "the ALLIES") probably did that once or twice somewhere between 1941 and 1945 too but maybe you would rather be speaking German?
Oh and what part of "NAVY Seals" did you not get? (In other words, it wasn't the "American Army"...).

Smartchild
Smartchild
what about all the un-armed people in the world trade centre?
just a thought!

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Originally Posted by delta6
what about all the un-armed people in the world trade centre?
just a thought!

Delta your right, the argument is who's hands the blood is on, yanks or incapable afghans, CV everyone is entitled to their oppinions we understand your American and are rightly being patriotic but if anything your proving the point regarding brain washing and you can't see past your own nose

Why yanks always have to bring you be speaking german into it, grow up, didn't do to well in Nam did we, Notice how when the Brits aren't there told hold your hands, note that the language you speak is English not the otherway around,

You keep refering to Allies, if thats the case whats with all the friendly fire, absolute joke, its proven fact CIA had a hand in ther bay of pigs fiasco, supply arms to forigners and flooded the american market with coke and heroin in the 80's,

Do yourself a favour mate, stop being so ignorant go read a few history books and come back when you have a valid point, we all adults here, all that we helped you win the war crap, on your level - how many world cups again ?

Last edited by Nelzy84; 4th May 2011 4:36pm.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
[youtube]7E3oIbO0AWE[/youtube]

If you have an attention span of over an hour, watch this video

I'll give you a £100 CV if you can sensibly counter even one of main points in this documentary, i trust the american BIASED media hasn't aired this yet, unsuprisingly

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Who cares if he was unarmed?

I think anyone that cares about South Asian/Middle Eastern/Islamic relations cares about whether he was unarmed or not. If he was unarmed he should have been captured alive and given a trial, that's the way justice works. Killing him outright with no trial is not justice. It's not a 'win' for America.

It's worth noting that a lot of Islamic media is focusing on the Americans dumping his corpse in the sea. That's considered to be far more important than whether he was unarmed or not, food for thought.

This man was reponsible for making air travel and general security (remember London buses etc) into a complete nightmare for EVERYONE in the World not just the USA

This is simply incorrect. The TSA & American security theater is your own fault, no one elses. Americans were willing to give up a significant portion of their freedoms because of one successful attack in a decade. There's holes to be poked in every aspect of air travel security - no liquids on planes for example. There's never been any suggestion or intel that bombers planned to use liquid explosives on planes. It was simply suggested by a professor at some university who wrote a hypothetical paper and that's the cause of us having to carry clear liquids in clear containers. I'm pretty sure the TSA hasn't actually caught any terrorists - ever.

and we are ALL better off that he is GONE and not lingering around for his nut-job followers to use an an excuse for further acts of slaughter.

I don't agree with this either. Osama Bin Laden did not kill for sport or for fun - he killed because he believed that what he was doing was right. That makes him no more dangerous than George Bush or any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan. The fact that he had a lot of followers is because he was a symbol for their cause. You can't stamp out something like terrorist cells by killing a man who had 15 minutes of fame for ALLEGEDLY masterminding those 911 attacks. His followers haven't needed his guidance for a very long time, the atrocities commited by the allies in Iraq and Afghanistan have provided more motivation than any of his grainy video and audio footage ever has.

The hitler thing isn't worth responding to - it was a completely different situation. It really is a whole seperate argument, but the Americans would have sat on their asses for a lot longer if Pearl Harbour hadn't happened. Don't pretend that American involvement was the reason that the Allied Forces won WW2 - it's historically wrong.

Last edited by ex0__; 4th May 2011 5:04pm.

-----
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
You have GOT to be kidding me. If you really believe what you just wrote and you are not simply trolling, then I am in despair. You are so lost I am sorry for you.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Funnily enough that's what I think when I see the majority of Americans posting anything to do with terrorism (and related subjects).

Please don't see that as my having a go at Americans either, from a psychological point of view its fairly easy to understand why Americans tend to behave a particular way when this is the subject at hand.

-----
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
TheComputerLab
TheComputerLab
Wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,763 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,018,102 Spotted!