WikiWirral yrs online 24/7 365 days a year.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,387
Members15,032
Most Online244,501
May 17th, 2026
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 61,752 guests, and 652 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,270
granny 17,811
_Ste_ 16,348
Newest Members
FrankL, Stevan, Marie1, Macca75, Jessp
15,032 Registered Users
New General Forums
?? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??????
by JunxinH - 29th Sep 2026 10:18am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
New Wirral History
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by DanLongman - 5th Jan 2012 4:42pm
eli birkenhead market.
by cathcart - 8th Feb 2011 9:23pm
309 The Dell
by Mark - 29th Dec 2008 3:56pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 6
Topic Replies
A Trip Down Memory Lane (via Oxton Road)
by bert1 - 8th Oct 2026 6:00pm
Vape, Heads up
by diggingdeeper - 6th Oct 2026 7:56am
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
eli birkenhead market.
by Marie1 - 17th Sep 2026 4:25pm
309 The Dell
by diggingdeeper - 16th Sep 2026 4:18pm
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by missyb - 12th Sep 2026 3:44pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Mark - 11th Sep 2026 10:28pm
Mersey Barrage
by diggingdeeper - 11th Sep 2026 1:36pm
Family of Henry waring
by bert1 - 11th Sep 2026 9:38am
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Mark 2
Top Likes Received
bert1 33
Mark 6
casper 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#825185 16th Sep 2013 6:34pm
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Anyone out there who could help me? I purchased this from some guy who assured me it was working. I have replaced the faulty batteries but it is still now working. When everything is plugged in the fans run but only the "bypass" light comes on- nothing else happens, the batteries don't seem to charge and there is no output.
There is a relay which operates when the batteries are plugged in but nothing else.
Can anyone help?

Google Ads
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,024
Forum Guide
Offline
Forum Guide
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,024
That's the manual for it if you haven't got it, it does say it has two bypass switches at the back of it.


http://powerquality.eaton.com/Produ...e=&menu=&cx=101&x=11&y=1

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Thanks, I've downloaded the biggest on. I have looked for switches before but not found any! This should help.
Thanks

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
I am still stuck! I found the switch but ti is in the correct position, so that's not the problem. Still need help. Please

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,024
Forum Guide
Offline
Forum Guide
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,024
I know, it's a 48v battery, have you linked the batteries correctly are the batteries holding charge, if you charge them are the battery voltages way over 12v, as 12v is flatare the batteries new, I don't know the unit but I will download the manual and have a read.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 262
Thanks. I recharged all the batteries and all were over 12v when I installed them.
Any advice you can give will be appreciated. I cannot believe there is a lot wrong but it is a very clever thing!


Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
Family of Henry waring
by Waring51 - 7th Sep 2026 9:39pm
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
Hind Street Gas Works area & Thomas Street
by Reno37 - 25th Nov 2013 1:37pm
For Sale & Free
Titan Saw Blade.
by BultacoAstro - 23rd Sep 2026 7:57am
Member Spotlight
Beaty59
Beaty59
Port Sunlight
Posts: 237
Joined: May 2009
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Vape, Heads up
by bert1 - 24th Sep 2026 10:46am
WikiWirral usage.
by Excoriator - 4th Jul 2026 7:52pm
Mersey Barrage
by Excoriator - 20th Sep 2024 10:43am
News : New Topics
New Enthusiast Forums
Popular Topics(Views)
10,908,843 CW Chat room thread
6,018,654 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,725,297 Spotted!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5