Our Success is in our members who value our strength as a valued community.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
8 members (3 invisible), 12,686 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
The History of Wallasey Village
by PaulWirral - 1st Jul 2009 6:03pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
The last page was removed I think because born2die doesn't know how to put childish emotions aside and have an adult discussion without namecalling smile

-----
Google Ads
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Originally Posted by ex0__
The last page was removed I think because born2die doesn't know how to put childish emotions aside and have an adult discussion without namecalling smile
may possibly be but why remove my post as i said it was only about the human centipede and what the film was about nothing wrong with that,as you all will get an insight into the film it basiclywas made with the thaughts of what tom sixs would like to do to paedophiles but he has used a diferent approach this is what he would like to do the human centipede vertuily is self explained he sews 3 people from mouth to ass and so on and gives the 1st person something to eat and in time then when he needs a no 2 then the 2nd one eats and so one this is what it says on the back of the dvd cace inspired by a conversation over what punichment would be appropriate for a convicted paedophiles tom sixs bizare bilogical horror film. has the distinction of being 100% medically accurate alls that means is he would like all peadoes to be a part of the centipede
so why did my last post get removed it is as stated on the dvd

scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
this toppic is a genuine toppic and it gives everyone a chance to voice there opinion weather you agree with the chris site or not every single person that reads this will have there own thaughts on the matter but i personaly think all kiddie fiddlers must have there nobs cut off and made to eat there own bollocks and then maybe human centipede that is my opinion and as i say every one has there own opinions so let the people talk without removing there comments thats what freedom of speach is there but there isnt any need to [censored] anyones name let people judje for themselvs please dnt remove this post

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
oh was your post removed aswell scary ..... so was mine my reason for removal was person insult ........this topic is full of insults .......... so why only remove mine ...... the thing with this topic people dont like hearing the truth about kiddy fiddlers ...... i think the chris site is a good idea

I suggest u go take them!
Green Meanie
Wiki Master
Green Meanie
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by bitch
oh was your post removed aswell scary ..... so was mine my reason for removal was person insult ........this topic is full of insults .......... so why only remove mine ...... the thing with this topic people dont like hearing the truth about kiddy fiddlers ...... i think the chris site is a good idea
withthat

[Linked Image] Please do not adjust your mind, there is a slight problem with reality
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
born2die has his own way of putting in his own comments he may use them as being verry blunt and getting streaight to the point but lets face it there isnt anyone who in the right mind who found out for sure that a registered kiddy fiddler was in there area can honestly say hand on heart that they wouldent like to give them a good slap and try to move the kiddie fiddler out side there area can you say with your hand on your heart you wouldent well perhaps then you need to look up what a peadophile is again all your opinions surely will be welcome

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
This is not directed at anyone in particular, if aggressiveness and personal insults are included in a post, the only thing it achieves is that it deflects from the point one is trying to get across. When a valid point is lost in a post because of abuse, not only does the debate suffer it also deters other members expressing their view for fear of getting tangled up in that abuse.

Something I'd like to add to the debate, in my view a convicted pedophile should receive a life prison sentence, they should be removed from society, so they can't inflict any more harm or suffering to children. I don't go along with cutting bollocks off, slashing throats, etc, its not going to happen so there's no point in calling for it.
However on saying that i do believe this is a problem that will only be cracked by medical science, I don't know what research goes on for this problem or has gone on, in my view nobody wakes up one morning and says I'm going to be a pedophile, to my way of thinking there is something in their DNA, Genes or Biological make up or whatever heading it comes under, should we show them compassion, debatable, should we strive for a cure, if indeed it becomes recognisable as a mental illness of a sort, then the answer is yes.
Another thing i will throw in to the pot, many years ago in darkest Africa, it was accepted that young girls as young as ten were taken as a wife, i was reading recently, in Scotland at one time it was permitted to get married as young as 12 years of age, Were they pedophiles?

God help us,
Come yourself,
Don't send Jesus,
This is no place for children.

Bertieone.
_
_jase_
Unregistered
_jase_
Unregistered
_
Your posts were removed along with the personal Insult posts, its just one of them things, your posts is in the middle of the personal Insults so there no easy way to edit your post and move it back. your lucky the topic is still running it has got very close to the bone, and the a mount of pm's I have received about posts. Next time send me a pm and I would be more than happy to let you no, instead of filling the topics full crap. smile

Anyway back on topic.....

Please Note : Do not make any of your replies "personal Insults"
Have a Healthy Point of view. But keep it to a respectful Level. If any posts are found to be Insulting towards other Members on a Personal Level your account WILL be suspended.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Bert I would say most definitly that either the government or society who agreed with such things is bordering on paedaphilia. Its been accepted for for too long in societys around the the world and but most logical normal people on the planet think its wrong.
Nonces go to Asia for one reason and thats because there are a few countries or Governments that tolerate it still in the 21st Century.
Look at Gary Glitter, banished from the UK by the media, goes to Asia, abuses a little girl, pays a small fine (compensation to the family of the little girl) serves a few months in a harsh prison then comes back here and we the tax payer have to foot the bill so he can be kept safe from normal thinking people that would kick the ever living shit out of him.
How the hell is that right and moral?

Newbeee
Newbeee
Bert, Chemical Castration COULD cure it but I doubt the Government would do it becasue it probably interferes with "there HUMAN RIGHTS".
That imo is the problem. The European Court of Human Rights.
We hand out heavier sentences for Benefit Fraud than we do to nonces and net nonces and why? Human Rights.
We got rid of the death penalty, National Service and work farms and now we are reaping what we are sowing in this country but thats a whole new subject.
Im not saying the Death Penalty is a great idea becuase at the end of the day there were many many people put to death that have since been given post humous pardons but the technology is there so we can determine via DNA wether a murderer has commited the murder etc etc. Put it this way, if the death penalty hadnt been abolished, we could have saved billions instead of what it has cost the british public in keeping the likes of Brady, Hindly, Huntly and Whiting alive.

Wiki Guide
Wiki Guide
Originally Posted by born2die
We hand out heavier sentences for Benefit Fraud than we do to nonces and net nonces and why? Human Rights

raftl No 'we' don't.

It'd be nice to see some evidence backing up all the claims in this thread. Handing out slaps isn't going to cure a paedophile is it?

"C20 LET bang"
Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
Regardless of whatever sentencing or punishment is handed out, and everyone has conflicting views on that, regardless to whatever crime it may be, as far as pedophilia is concerned, by the time we get to sentencing a child has already suffered. The sentencing that society deem fit to hand out may or may not deter them repeating the offence again, hopefully the former, though thats wishful thinking. Society's energies should be directed towards not allowing it to happen in the first place. How do we stop it?, naming and shaming sites are all very well and throwing away the key is fine but they are the convicted ones, the pedophiles we already know about, how are we going to protect children from the ones we don't know about? The reason i threw past cultures marrying at the young age of ten in to the mix and this was happening before any governments as such existed and supposedly in a less civilised time, they lived their lives under natures laws and not mans laws. If they practiced pedophilia and it was the natural thing for them to do, it becomes very worrying. That's why i raised the question, is it something determined in our biological makeup. If its proven by research that its a human trait, something thats born in some and not others like left handed, right handed, hetero, homo, etc, etc, we are well and truly in the brown stuff, all the sentencing in the world won't stop it, its just my humble opinion that only medical science will crack this one, until it does we can only hope to keep our children safe by vigilance and education.

God help us,
Come yourself,
Don't send Jesus,
This is no place for children.

Bertieone.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Hi Guys,
This thread has now been running for almost three weeks,
in my opionion that is more then enough time for your opinons and views to come across. And we thank you for them.

We have already removed posts and contacted members to keep the comments non personal.
This has not been the case. For now we thank you all for your comments but it has come to a natural end
and we believe closing the thread is in the best interest of the News forum. Lets move on.

Thank you for your understanding.
Please contact me via pm if you feel the need to.

Thanks Mark

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,599 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,922 Spotted!