|
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,382
Members15,032
| |
Most Online244,501 May 17th, 2026
|
|
|
5 members (2 invisible),
27,961
guests, and
704
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
S |
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33
Wiki Veteran
|
OP
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33 |
£2.20 tax is going on 10ml of vape oil from October 1st. Bulk buy now and save a few bob.
God help us, Come yourself, Don't send Jesus, This is no place for children.
Bertieone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,577 Likes: 39
Wiki Master
|
Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,577 Likes: 39 |
Yeah, not good. I've been buying wholesale for years and get juice for around £1 but now its going to cost around £3.60+ which is a crazy jump in price.
There is VAT on top of the £2.20 so actually about £2.64 increase and if the vaping business is like others, they will increase their margins at the same time.
I've got about a years worth of stock in, might get more, I use about a bottle a day.
There's a real danger that the left will drag Britain back to the 1970s, with secure well-paid jobs, ample housing, properly-funded NHS and social care, free tuition, student grants, final salary pensions, affordable rail fares and fabulous films and music. David Osland 2025 We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn https://ddue.uk
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33
Wiki Veteran
|
OP
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33 |
A bottle a day is quite heavy use, I get about 3 days out of a 10ml bottle and I thought I was a heavy user. I wonder if different brands burn away quicker?
God help us, Come yourself, Don't send Jesus, This is no place for children.
Bertieone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,577 Likes: 39
Wiki Master
|
Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,577 Likes: 39 |
A bottle a day is quite heavy use, I get about 3 days out of a 10ml bottle and I thought I was a heavy user. I wonder if different brands burn away quicker? Its 3mg, I'd probably use less with a higher nicotine levels. 70pg/30vg on a 1.4ohm coil. I don't need it but everybody else does 
There's a real danger that the left will drag Britain back to the 1970s, with secure well-paid jobs, ample housing, properly-funded NHS and social care, free tuition, student grants, final salary pensions, affordable rail fares and fabulous films and music. David Osland 2025 We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn https://ddue.uk
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33
Wiki Veteran
|
OP
Wiki Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,843 Likes: 33 |
I started on 24mg which I think is now banned, moved down through the strengths, 21, 18, now on 12mg. Tried 6mg, like vaping fresh air, which is soon to be taxed.
God help us, Come yourself, Don't send Jesus, This is no place for children.
Bertieone.
|
|
|
Click to View Topic.
|
|
Posts: 16,348
Joined: August 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|