|
Forums65
Topics76,550
Posts1,034,387
Members15,032
| |
Most Online244,501 May 17th, 2026
|
|
|
2 members (2 invisible),
62,906
guests, and
635
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
S |
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,056 Likes: 2
Forum Master
|
OP
Forum Master
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,056 Likes: 2 |
No I don't think you have to book Granny well not in the little one I went to. They only had two computers and I must admit very slow but it was OK. Must admit though I was on for about two hours and someone was using the other and a man came in not very happy about them just having 2 and both being used. I'll go again next week and try for more info, I don't mind the price think it's very reasonable really , you don't get anything for free these days with all the cuts.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,385
Forum Addict
|
Forum Addict
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,385 |
just to let you know these websites have free days on bank holidays and Easter weekends and days to do with war like 27th of Jan and the 11th of Nov
|
|
|
Click to View Topic.
|
|
Posts: 16,348
Joined: August 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|