Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 7:30pm
Taken from Wednesdays Wirral Globe smile

Attached picture wirralglobe1.jpg
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 7:32pm
I dont have no experience or qualifications frown

Thats why its so bloody hard for me to find a job :'(
Posted By: chiccy Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 7:37pm
mersey ferries r too sean x
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 7:59pm
Trainee Admin Assistant ???????????

Note the first word.

Trainee - no experiance required normally.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 8:04pm
Its a joke, Iv rang up for jobs like that before and they still ask if i have experiance in that certain job then when i say no they just fob me off frown
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 9:29pm
Just sent CV so we will see what happens:>
Posted By: Wheels Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 9:51pm
hmmmm i live a stones throw away and they have security jobs on the go? wonder what the pay is like.
Posted By: Brocks Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 1st Feb 2008 11:57pm
Hey Joe, This could be right up my street. Thanks!!!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 2nd Feb 2008 9:58am
According to my old man (worked their up untill 2006) they have taken more than they can chew.

Wheels i will ask at the gatehouse on wednesday if you want when am next in work and ask what it's like and also pay.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 2nd Feb 2008 4:25pm
yeh cheers Phil smile
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 17th Nov 2008 11:06pm
OOOhh Welding
Posted By: hoseman Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 18th Nov 2008 8:01pm
Robbo, its coded welding, where you need a certificate! You need to be examined once a year and get your cert renewed. I can wield a mean welding torch but i could never pt myself up against thoes guys! thumbsdown
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 18th Nov 2008 8:16pm
God loves a tryer
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 19th Nov 2008 10:02pm
lots of training to be had at monksferry cos they will need people soon, dont know what security get but it will be lots better than min wage im sure. think the labourers are on about £12 an hour and trades about £16
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 4th Jul 2009 2:59pm
Thanks joe. I told my dad about this when you first posted. He got in touch and heard nothing!
Good news- they offered him a job+ hes started there last week. Dont know what job he doing-merchant seaman by trade-but thanks again. Made up for my dad, he was so pissed off on the dole.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 4th Jul 2009 5:50pm
brill!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Loads of jobs at Cammell Lairds... - 4th Jul 2009 9:50pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
brill!

withthat thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral