Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 3:33pm
Who'll be watching?

Me! I absolutly love b.b. and i cant wait for thursday!
Who will i like? Hate? Oooh! Haha
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 3:49pm
I just hate the entire program
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 3:52pm
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
I just hate the entire program
withthat
Posted By: topofthepops Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 4:12pm
I always say I'm not going to watch it - then slowly watch a bit of each episode - then become hooked on it & hate myself for it! smack
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 4:26pm
Im gorging on the e4 warm up shows!!
Posted By: Peachy Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 5:40pm
Originally Posted by topofthepops
I always say I'm not going to watch it - then slowly watch a bit of each episode - then become hooked on it & hate myself for it! smack

same here, i hate big bro but some how become hooked on it!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 5:44pm
you know its good bill
Posted By: Peachy Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 6:01pm
No Billy. I waste half an hour of my life watching it!

Its all about the fame now.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 6:25pm
Originally Posted by Peachy_Pud
No Billy. I waste half an hour of my life watching it!

Its all about the fame now.
not addicted to the red button then?
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 11:11pm
DEATH TO BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but to watch idiots do stuff to get fame is stupid. Its like me walking down the road and spot a camera man and try to get myself on television honestly if you want to get famous do something which is worthwhile not sit around for a month and do stupid tasks. I STILL to this day do not understand the motif of the game.. Sorry!!!
Posted By: topofthepops Re: Big brother 10. - 31st May 2009 11:22pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
DEATH TO BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but to watch idiots do stuff to get fame is stupid. Its like me walking down the road and spot a camera man and try to get myself on television honestly if you want to get famous do something which is worthwhile not sit around for a month and do stupid tasks. I STILL to this day do not understand the motif of the game.. Sorry!!!

I for one would like to promise I won't watch it - but I can't! verysorry
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:22am
How's this for a novel idea?

When they go through the door expecting to enter the big brother house, its actually a plane cabin. They are then told to sit down (at gunpoint) and put their belts on.
They are then treated to several hours of propaganda from their great Leader Kim Jong-il. When they arrive in North Korea they are given their own uniform, their own 1 room house, their own radio (tuned to government radio station only of course) and their own field co-operative to harvest food from.

And then they are never seen again.

For once the viewing population receives entertainment, the contestants learn what its like to live in a de facto authoritarian/totalitarian Stalinist dictatorship.

And what's best about this? In Kim Jong-il's dictatorship there are no winners and no losers!
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:33am
Sounds like a great alternative to all the so called "talent" shows too!! Even sounds like a bloody good alternative to prison. Ever thought of running for Parliament think I know I am - the wage and bonuses for the hours they actually put in are fantastic!!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:37am
I saw some of the earlier ones but lost interest as they have gone on...
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:43am
Its just another mechanism of escape. Wouldn't it be far better use of time to go out and live your own life than watch someone else voyeuristically live their's?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:51am
Exactly...

If you want to see people fall in love and have big arguements - go to town on a saturday night raftl
Posted By: SUExx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:58am
i agree, people who spend all their summer watching this rubbish and shows like britains got talent were people are exploited like susan boyle then end up in the clinic, i havent watched B.G.T but i feel like i have because its all over the paper, the news and even on other shows and i am fed up of having forced on me.
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 11:12am
Susan - that is exactly the reason I don't watch tv or buy newspapers!!
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 11:42am
ohhhhh nooo not big brother again its so poooooo
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 12:47pm
It started off as a social experiment, and was a great programme originally... a bit like Castaway on BBC1.
Unfortunately it has grown into a programme for fame grabbing idiots, and the contetants know all this and try their hardest to win.

I hate it nowadays, but will probably end up watching first few episodes.. then trailing in and out every now and then, and probably watch the final.

End of the day, if you dont like it, dont watch it!
I cant stand soaps, and if they come on tv, my simple reaction is to leave the room, and go and do something else. Maybe you want to try that?
Posted By: SUExx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 1:10pm
Originally Posted by Wench
Susan - that is exactly the reason I don't watch tv or buy newspapers!!

i dont really, but sometimes in work you get women i work with saying did you see britains got talent and i say no i dont watch rubbish but they still go on about it, but there again i go on and tell then about what i have read or seen on wiki and there not interesed in that. just goes to show what they are missing.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 2:56pm
I get the feeling bb aint popular round ere for some reason. Lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 3:02pm
No, but I can imagine Emmerdale, Eastenders, Coronation Street, Im a Celebrity, Britains Got Talent, X Factor, Dancing on Ice etc etc probably are... Programs that should all be destroyed with C4 and a healthy dosage of Petrol somad
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 3:17pm
Throw away your television
Take the noose off your ambition
Reinvent your intuition now
Its a repeat of a story told
Its a repeat and its getting old

Renegades with fancy gauges
Slay the plague for its contagious
Pull the plug and take the stages
Throw away your television now
Posted By: hoseman Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 5:38pm
I got a better idea than watching bb (doesnt even deserve capital letters!!).....GET A LIFE U MORONS!!!!!!!!
You havnt got one of your own and have to watch someone elses....FFS grow a brain cell!!!
All thoes who hate it, congrats, we are the norm on here!!
Posted By: xxbad_babexx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 5:48pm
omg carnt believe its back on i want it to be better than all the other one's omg
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 6:00pm
It will never be better.

I just had another idea for Alternative Big Brother...
Send them all to a Psych ward - the contestants all obviously have delusions of grandeur, a common symptom of psychosis (and being an MP).
Section them all, then drug them.
Then say bye-bye for however long it takes for the show to run it's self into the ground.

ECT could be used for one of the tasks - duration of shock therapy determining how much you get to spend on your weekly provisions.

The one who doesn't have tardive dyskinesia after taking Largactil for the duration, is the winner!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 6:05pm
I hate it and wish they would stop bringing it back.

It stopped being "good" after the 3rd one.

IMO, its crap, old and dead in the water. stop bringing more out
Posted By: hoseman Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:48pm
Miss Snoozy G.. There will always be a select group of mindless fookwits that will watch this drivvel, just leave them to it in their tiny mundane non existant worlds!
My other half says that I dont have alife....and she`s downstairs watching bb!!!! I cant be arsed trying to explain it!!! doh
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:51pm
Hoseman - I love you raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:56pm
I know - how about a REAL Big Brother scenario.... 1984 anyone?
Posted By: xxbad_babexx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:57pm
werent even born then so wouldnt have a clue
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 8:57pm
Some would say we are already living it, like the NWO crew with their tin foil hats think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:02pm
Originally Posted by xxbad_babexx
werent even born then so wouldnt have a clue
It was written in 1948, I wasn't born either
Posted By: hoseman Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:06pm
Mr Orwell had it right, 1984, written in 1948!
Got my tin foil hat ready!!!! doh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:12pm
I wonder what disability or freak we are having this year cos the last few years we had one with tourets and last year one was blind.

I am guessing this year it will be a Polish one legged lesbian deaf transgender.

Just to cover all bases.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:14pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
I wonder what disability or freak we are having this year cos the last few years we had one with tourets and last year one was blind.

I am guessing this year it will be a Polish one legged lesbian deaf transgender.

Just to cover all bases.
Nah Paul, I hear all the Poles are going home as Poland is a nicer place to live now.
Posted By: xxbad_babexx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:14pm
laffin thats funny but harsh laffin
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:23pm

No, I declined their offer Paul, the prize money wasn't enough wink
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:23pm

No, I declined their offer Paul, the prize money wasn't enough wink
raftl Boom boom Is it possible to be lesbian and transgender? Wouldn't it turn the milk sour?
Posted By: hoseman Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:25pm
Paul, its got to be black Polish, and i dont think even the Poles would lower themselves to bb!!!!
Theres ameba on Mars with more social life that bb fookwits!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:25pm
Good question think Maybe I should ask the Government for a Research Grant for it.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:26pm
Good question think Maybe I should ask the Government for a Research Grant for it.
What for? You mean do transgender lesbians turn milk sour if in the same room?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:27pm
Originally Posted by xxbad_babexx
laffin thats funny but harsh laffin

Here is a fact that you may not know. The owner of the production comapny that makes Big Brother, Peter Bazalgette of Endemol, is actually the great great grandson of Sir Joseph Bazalgette, who designed and engineered all the sewers in London in the 1850s.

How odd is it that as more then 150 years later the great great grandson is now pumping out the same shit.
Posted By: xxbad_babexx Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:28pm
Mmmmmmm now that i never knew and that is really intresting smile
Posted By: hoseman Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:29pm
History repeats!!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:38pm
Fantastic factor number 243! lol
Posted By: Wench Re: Big brother 10. - 1st Jun 2009 9:40pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
What for? You mean do transgender lesbians turn milk sour if in the same room?

Yes - Research Grants have been given out for much stranger things; for example, in 2000, the Ig Nobel in Physics went to Andre Geim of the Netherlands and Sir Michael Berry of the U.K. for using magnets to overcome gravity and suspend a frog in midair.

Posted By: MGCraig Re: Big brother 10. - 2nd Jun 2009 12:33am
Been a few hrsh things said here in my opinion..

Ill watch a few as I enjoy it occassionally..

My Uncle in London watches it as he too enjoys it, and believe me when I say he has a life. He works non stop 6 days a week, from 6am to 10 pm each night, and still finds time to entertain the rest of his family, and to entertain the kids at weekends etc. he never has a day off apart from the main holidays, and is constantly providing for his family. With that in mind, Im sorry but I think he can damn right fecking watch what he watches when he watches, and not even give a shit if he apparently has "No Life". Ive never known anyone else like him, hes an idol to me and should be an idol to more than 90% of Britain!

Everyones entitled to their opinion, but for the love of god, get a life yourselves and stop complaining about something you dont even watch !!!
Posted By: topofthepops Re: Big brother 10. - 2nd Jun 2009 5:53pm
Time until Thursday, 4 June 2009, 21:00:00 (London time)

Time left for BB 10 to start - love it or hate it!
2 days
50 hours
3012 minutes

==========
OR

2 days, 2 hours, 8 minutes until Thursday, 4 June 2009, 21:00:00

nono laffin somad
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Big brother 10. - 2nd Jun 2009 5:57pm
Yeeaah! And counting...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 9:16pm
Nice to see Big Brother has invited the United Nations into the house. Its all gone global...

Posted By: Peachy Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 9:20pm
Big brother Is The house of british immigration smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 9:34pm
wot a crock of shit is all im saying

to anybody watching it, i hope ur tv gets the sense to turn itself off/over!
Posted By: Peachy Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 9:39pm
hahaha id shave my eyebrows to get in! they grow back! amazin
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 9:42pm
i am not really in to big broher
Posted By: DavidB Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 10:16pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
wot a crock of shit is all im saying

to anybody watching it, i hope ur tv gets the sense to turn itself off/over!

withthat

I suppose if you like those celeb mags, you like Big Brother. Can't seen how my life would get to a point where I'd need to watch it, it's drivel.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Big brother 10. - 4th Jun 2009 10:17pm
Nice to see Big Brother has invited the United Nations into the house. Its all gone global...

50% are 'ethnic'. Diversity-its all good x
Posted By: SUExx Re: Big brother 10. - 5th Jun 2009 5:20am
i dont know whats worse susan boyle in all the papers or whats going on in the bb house.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Big brother 10. - 5th Jun 2009 9:19am
i dont know a great deal about either, only wot ive heard ppl saying. not interested in either haha
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Big brother 10. - 9th Jun 2009 9:38am
i force myself not to watch any of it. i really hate it but i know if i start watching it i wont be able to stop.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Big brother 10. - 9th Jun 2009 11:57am
I see on ITV2 the Yanks have "I'm A Nobody So Get Me Out Of Here..' It's on a wee bit late at night. I only know 2 or 3 (especially Torrie Wilson - huba-huba).

All to make your last brain cell die of reality trash!
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Big brother 10. - 9th Jun 2009 4:01pm
I watch it 'sometimes' but this year i'm not going to bother at all.They may still be trying to recover from the so called 'race row',but they have gone too far this year! It's turned into a case of spot the brit! somad not to mention I can't get my head around all the stupid names.I reckon this will be the last year clap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral