Forums
Posted By: Smidge VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 10:41am
So i've been nominated for an award 'Young Person Of The Year' at the Seen Awards 2012 for all the years of support and work i've done with vulnerable children and young people exposed to sexual exploitation and grooming and suffers of LGBT hate crime. Must say i'm quite proud to have been nominated but this is the start of the last week of public votes and im feeling quite nervous knowing there's 6 days left of voting and the awards is in two weeks time. I've been told by the awards to get my locals to vote, so heres my post.

by all means vote on your own accord but if you would wish too its: http://www.seenawards.co.uk look for Young Person Of The Year and click the drop down to then vote Craig Smith.

I much appreciate any support given
x
Seen Awards 2012
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 10:48am
done
Posted By: lau2908 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 10:59am
just done it and well done you smile
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:05am
Aww thank you guys smile quite chuffed.
Posted By: reddragon Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:09am
Done and good luck keep up the good work
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:12am
Thank you & i plan on doing so and getting better at what i do too is another plan smile
Posted By: stu6278 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:24am
Done. Congrats on your nomination and best of luck!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:33am
Well done you Craig! Best of luck.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:33am
Cheers smile i'll be sure to post if i win or lose smile I'm made up with the support im getting
Posted By: cathie Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:36am
Done and Good Luck x
Posted By: Bubble Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:39am
Done and good luck Craig
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:39am
Thanks, God the more people say they've voted the more i get nervous ha x
Posted By: markjw Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:44am
Done. Keep up the good work bud. It's needed.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 11:49am
thanks mark n above i will do smile
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:20pm
Well done for being nominated and good luck. I've casted my vote for you. Good luck.
Posted By: birket Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:34pm
Done, you deserve it.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:42pm
Thank you for your vote x
Posted By: buddy Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:53pm
Done - and well done Craig you deserve it
Posted By: devilwoman Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:57pm
also done.keep up the good work and good luck. thumbsup
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 12:59pm
Very much appreciated guys smile Thank you and i will continue my work, the kids will be proud x
Posted By: clung22 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 1:11pm
Done good luck
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 1:14pm
laugh Thank you x
I've done that too Craig, well done young man, it's nice to see and hear about a youngster that is not behaving like an animal these days.

Brian
In fact I have just voted THREE times...
It has accepted them too.....:-)

Brian
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 2:30pm
done also smile also spread the word to my friends to vote too smile good luck
Posted By: Zubee Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 3:59pm
Done, good luck x
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 4:56pm
Voted. What an inspirational young man you are!

Best of luck in the competition, I'm sure you go far in life.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:04pm
best of luck,

nice to see someone young with a positive mental attitude,

you will go far young man !
Posted By: Sneezy Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:06pm
All done Craig.....Good Luck you make a great role model for other young adults.....I've added your info to my Facebook page...might get you a few more votes ^_^
Posted By: lindy Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:10pm
Go Craig, best of luck sunshine x
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:20pm
Originally Posted by TheComebackKid
I've done that too Craig, well done young man, it's nice to see and hear about a youngster that is not behaving like an animal these days.

Brian

Thank you Brian smile
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:21pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Voted. What an inspirational young man you are!

Best of luck in the competition, I'm sure you go far in life.

Thank you very much smile appreciate your reply
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:22pm
Originally Posted by Sneezy
All done Craig.....Good Luck you make a great role model for other young adults.....I've added your info to my Facebook page...might get you a few more votes ^_^

Thank you thats fantastic smile
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:23pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh
done also smile also spread the word to my friends to vote too smile good luck

Thats lovely of you, thank you.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:42pm
You're on Twitter now too ^_^ x
Posted By: birket Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 5:51pm
Done, you deserve it.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 6:12pm
Originally Posted by Sneezy
You're on Twitter now too ^_^ x

Aww thank you thats lovely smile
Posted By: taylor4898 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 7:45pm
Good luck Craig,keep up the good work!

It's so nice to know that there are decent young people out there still.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 8:06pm
Originally Posted by taylor4898
Good luck Craig,keep up the good work!

It's so nice to know that there are decent young people out there still.

Thank you smile
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 9:14pm
What you stand for and the people you are choosing to help means a lot to me, we need more people in the wolrd like you and I have cast my vote for you too!
Posted By: Mally Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 9:36pm
Done. Well done and good luck to you.
Posted By: DJDuck Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 2nd Oct 2012 10:19pm
Nice work fella!
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 10:31am
Originally Posted by EvilCycle
What you stand for and the people you are choosing to help means a lot to me, we need more people in the wolrd like you and I have cast my vote for you too!

Thanks you smile Hopfully in a few years i'll be able to set up my own organization x
Posted By: missmahjong Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 10:41am
Good work young man ,best of luck, you have got a very bright future,I agree that what you stand for,is brillant!!!!!
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 12:46pm
Thank you smile It's so nice to be getting some positive feedback and support too smile I've had a few nasty comments from people x
Posted By: Spiritdancer Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 4:28pm
You've got my vote Craig.

I wish more youngsters were like you, God knows we need them. It's paramount that children feel safe, that they have someone to talk to and above all, who will listen to what they have to say. You must be someone really special to have been nominated for this award. Your family and friends must be soooo proud of you. Do so hope you win.

Don't give any negative comments a thought, just feel sorry for the sad people who make them.
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 5:25pm
Originally Posted by Spiritdancer
You've got my vote Craig.

I wish more youngsters were like you, God knows we need them. It's paramount that children feel safe, that they have someone to talk to and above all, who will listen to what they have to say. You must be someone really special to have been nominated for this award. Your family and friends must be soooo proud of you. Do so hope you win.

Don't give any negative comments a thought, just feel sorry for the sad people who make them.

Thank you i really appreciate your comment and support. Its nice people care enough for our youth of today and are willing to support me, i never thought i would get anywhere out of this smile i am proud.

thank you
Posted By: Ian0151 Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 3rd Oct 2012 6:34pm
Done
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 4th Oct 2012 1:27am
Thank you to you all who have voted and shown support, ive got 4 days of voting left and its getting nerve racking........
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 4th Oct 2012 10:31pm
Thank you all x
Posted By: Smidge Re: VOTE CRAIG as Young Person Of The Year - 7th Oct 2012 2:42pm
Now i've got the time i would like to say a massive thank you to you all who has supported me and voted me for this award. With voting closing tomorrow i just wanted to say how made up i am with all your lovely comments and feedback and how made up i am for your votes.

I shall make sure i post to let you know the outcome of the awards after Fridays awards evening.

Thank you again.

Craig x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral