Forums
Posted By: Anonymous SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 24th Jul 2008 3:47pm
the series returns this "fall" (autumn to us non-yanks).
Series Premiere WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 24

I sure hope that Sky doesn't get this for the UK (but they will) that means I for one won't be able to see it and will have to wait for it on DVD - or struggle through it on a certain video site on the web i will have to look via bit torrent i bet each episode was on there within a few hrs of it's airing in the US

http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/video/#mea=278575

If you want to keep up with all the rumblings and spoilers from the set, this site is probably the best place: http://kittsite.com/

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 24th Jul 2008 10:32pm
hmmm think

interesting.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 24th Jul 2008 10:51pm
Right well Firstly...

THE CAR LOOKS SUPERB...

However,
a). Not too keen on the new voice for Kitt
b).Certainly dont like the mix with Transformers. Since when could Kitt become a pickup truck???
c). Youll never replace the hoff

Better Stick with Airwolf, apaprently theyre making a new film
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 24th Jul 2008 11:05pm
ye i heard they are making a new Airwolf film

not too keen on the voice me self
love the car dont like the hoff as a person but like him as michael knight. but hey whats the sayin... (out with the old in with the new) wink
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 1:54am
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Right well Firstly...

THE CAR LOOKS SUPERB...

However,

a). Not too keen on the new voice for Kitt
b).Certainly dont like the mix with Transformers. Since when could Kitt become a pickup truck???
c). Youll never replace the hoff

i can not agree more
Posted By: SoundLad Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 9:15pm
Sorry but the new one will never beat the old knight rider with the hoff.. It looks too special efffecty where as the old one looked lame but it looked more real when you where a kid....
Posted By: Waddi Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 10:49pm
I watched the 2hour pilot earlier this year and thought it was very good.

official link
wikipedia link
Torrent link
Posted By: Waddi Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 10:52pm
The "new" voice of Knight Industries Three Thousand is Val Kilmer.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 10:59pm
Wow, didnt know that. I used to like Val Kilmer but no....dunno
Posted By: MGCraig Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 11:07pm
Wait...screw that...Now I know its Val Kilmer, its suddenly become a lot cooler...

ICEMAN HAS RETURNED !!!
Posted By: jonah Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 25th Jul 2008 11:45pm
DAMN THIS PC........... cant view vids on it.. will have to wait until i get home later..........
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 26th Jul 2008 1:38am
Originally Posted by Mondeo_Scott
i can not agree more

i love reading ur posts, nearly all begin with that lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SNEAK PEEK at the All-New Knight Rider - 26th Jul 2008 4:00am
Originally Posted by WADDI
The "new" voice of Knight Industries Three Thousand is Val Kilmer.

thinknever new that thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral