Forums
Posted By: ZipperClub 743 Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 12:00am
Just found This Pic.

Attached picture aa.jpg
Posted By: Dilly Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 12:15am
Great picture Zipper, I see the old Wallasey news building is in the background.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 12:25am
Yes, I remember the Wallasey News building but not the Queens Arms. I must of been about 5 then.. 55 years ago. Somewhere I have a picture of the building and church, I`ll have to dig it out.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 12:32am
I can remember the Wally news being there but not the pub or the church.
Posted By: casper Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 6:29am
Ma Jacksons......
Posted By: torryman Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 7:39pm
Did that Wallasey News building become Alfred H Knight building at a later date?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 8:20pm
Hi, It did indeed

Attached picture presbyterian_church.jpg
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 8th Jun 2014 8:29pm
Page 15 of this link mentions Knights.
http://aris.empr.gov.bc.ca/ArisReports/04927.PDF
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 9th Jun 2014 3:50pm
Great photo's. Does anybody know when the church next to the Wallasey New's office was demolished.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 9th Jun 2014 6:00pm
A distant pic of the printers and church, just above the guard.

Attached picture asdc.jpg
Posted By: Sharpster66 Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 9th Jun 2014 6:25pm
Ma Jackson was my great grandmother... Thanks for posting this piccy.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Queens Arms, Fell Street, Wallasey - 9th Jun 2014 6:33pm
Originally Posted by Heswall1958
Great photo's. Does anybody know when the church next to the Wallasey New's office was demolished.

Seacombe Presbyterian Church was located at the south corner of Belle Vue Road and was opened in 1865 and was demolished prior to 1960. The site is now a supermarket.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral