Forums
Posted By: MattLFC NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 28th Sep 2007 6:51pm
Originally Posted by BBC News
An NHS trust has admitted superimposing an image of a government minister into a publicity photograph for a hospital building project.

Culture Secretary James Purnell was late for the photo at Tameside General Hospital in Greater Manchester, turning up after three other MPs had to leave.

The MP agreed to have his photograph taken in the same spot, but says he did not agree to the images being merged.

The trust has apologised to anyone who may have been misled by the picture.

The image was sent out to a number of local newspapers in Greater Manchester and was published in at least one.

Seen this on the north west news before, to be quite frank its a disgrace, he wasnt there, they shouldnt try and pretend that he was, should have just released a statement and saved themselves all this hassle.

I cant help but think the superimposing is absolute shite... not sayin I would do much better, but you can tell it straight away.

BBC News Report

Description: Its the guy on the right incase you havent noticed lol!
Attached picture 1m#.jpg
lol looks like he floating raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 28th Sep 2007 7:08pm
Lol levitating Labour ministers, that I would love to see. They can all just levitate away haha raftl
Posted By: Wheels Re: NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 28th Sep 2007 7:11pm
lmao nice find
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Lol levitating Labour ministers, that I would love to see. They can all just levitate away haha raftl

lol sounds like a news paper headline raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 28th Sep 2007 10:32pm
That really is bad superimposing no

good find
could do better in ms paint lol
Posted By: SoundLad Re: NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 29th Sep 2007 12:26pm
Damn even a child could make out thats fake.... naughty smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NHS Trust Faked Photo Of Government Minister - 29th Sep 2007 1:27pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
could do better in ms paint lol

loooooooooooooooooooooool grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral