Forums
Posted By: Mark Eastham 8 year old boy airlifted to hospital. - 20th Dec 2013 9:51am
An 8 year old boy has been airlifted to hospital after being knocked down on the Wirral.

Click Me

Posted By: Emeeh Re: Eastham 8 year old boy airlifted to hospital. - 20th Dec 2013 5:23pm
Hope he's ok, as I've said far too many times recently, I'm sick of seeing and hearing of people being hit by cars.

Drivers minds are elsewhere and kids/teens are wearing dark clothing.
Posted By: Mark Re: Eastham 8 year old boy airlifted to hospital. - 20th Dec 2013 8:28pm
Reads like hes going to be okay.

click me
Originally Posted by Emeeh
Hope he's ok, as I've said far too many times recently, I'm sick of seeing and hearing of people being hit by cars.

and either on their phone or listening to their Ipod so can't hear anything around them
Posted By: DaveWez Re: Eastham 8 year old boy airlifted to hospital. - 21st Dec 2013 11:44pm
Originally Posted by Emeeh

Either the car jumped the red light or the parent wasn't watching their kid closely enough. Where the crash happened the kids stand far too close to the edge of the kerb and could quite possibly have slipped of the kerb.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral