Forums
Posted By: Anonymous homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 24th Aug 2012 9:23pm
deepest sympathy to the family of liverpool homeless man mr kevin bennet. may he rest in peace.

kevin, aged 53 has died following an attack by a group of youths in the walton area of liverpool. four youths are being questioned in relation to this attack.

No need.
This is horrendous. What the fook is wrong with people? Mindless violence against vulnerable people should be answered with severe punishment for those responsible.

Birch them then hard labour.
Yes mindless b::tards. Rip
Originally Posted by dilly
This is horrendous. What the fook is wrong with people? Mindless violence against vulnerable people should be answered with severe punishment for those responsible.

Birch them then hard labour.

Need a brutal beating is what they need so they know how it feels, severe pain inflicted slowly. mad
Posted By: alann Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 24th Aug 2012 10:49pm
According to news reports, they were aged 14 - 17...
Posted By: Zubee Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 24th Aug 2012 11:05pm
Originally Posted by alann

I don't know what to say about their ages to be honest. Have they had and upbringing that was so awful that they could do something like this at such a relatively young age? Or, do most children (disabilities excepted), from an age that they're aware of their surroundings, have an innate sense of right and wrong? If so then surely 14-17 year olds should know the difference?
What has age got to do with anything!?

Whether 4 or 94... you know what you're doing is wrong.

14 - 17 yr olds in Walton, they know exactly what they are doing, and they enjoy it.

They're ... and their parents are .... Just like their kids will be .... Until ... spreads like an epidemic and the ... outnumber the nice people on this planet. You mark my words, we're not far off that.
Posted By: alann Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 24th Aug 2012 11:18pm
Originally Posted by SammyJones

14 - 17 yr olds in Walton, they know exactly what they are doing, and they enjoy it.

They're ... and their parents are .... Just like their kids will be .... Until ... spreads like an epidemic and the ... outnumber the nice people on this planet. You mark my words, we're not far off that.

Its gang culture, there's more attacks, that happen that don't even make the headlines, but happen every week, I like many were brought up to respect my elders, not kick the s**t out of them..
Its gang culture, there's more attacks, that happen that don't even make the headlines, but happen every week, I like many were brought up to respect my elders, not kick the s**t out of them..

You and me both.

I will never understand the mentality of people like this.

It's literally incomprehensible.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 24th Aug 2012 11:53pm

EXAMPLE.....

Juvenile arrested murder

[Linked Image]

Well?
think its about time the courts and prison system got tougher on these shit bags.
whats the hell is wrong with teenagers these day.
why do they think its ok to do things like this.
Feckin scumbags. Weak barstards.
R.I.P, But why are people saying what is up with teenagers these days, there are plenty of older people in 20's 30's 40's etc who beat people up/ kill people for no reason whatsoever, and more people keep saying "what is wrong with teenagers these days" the more the youth of today are going to hate the older people, and I don't blame them because the attitude towards the youth from older people stinks!

I hope the people who done this are punished heavily.
14-17 ?
Still in nappies
What is wrong with the moron patent of these cretins

Boy, 14, charged with murder

Merseyside Police have charged a 14-year-old boy with murder after the death of a homeless man in Liverpool.

Kevin Bennett, 53, was found outside a shop on Walton Road a week ago with injuries to his face and body.

He died in hospital on Thursday.

Police arrested five teenage boys in connection with the attack. The four others remain in police custody.

The boy who has been charged, who is from the Walton area of the city, will appear in court tomorrow morning.

Source
Originally Posted by SammyJones

how true!! withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 25th Aug 2012 10:20am
i hope the little Grrr gets beaten to death in jail mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 26th Aug 2012 7:31am
14 year old appeared at liverpool court on friday 25th aug 2012 charged with murder. four others released on bail.

I would like to bring the following to your attention.

according to the residents who live next door to the boy who has been charged the entire family are ... and should not have been living in the area at all. two males from this family are already serving time for murder. ... 1 piled rubbish against the door of someones home in liverpool which saw the death of a resident. ... 2 smashed a bottle over a blokes head on breck road causing the man to die. 3 murders from 1 heartless family in less than twelve months.

I think its time for a full review of the criminal offences act to ensure that those who are responsible are held responsible.

rest in peace kevin
bloody hell!!
Originally Posted by joalex
14 year old appeared at liverpool court on friday 25th aug 2012 charged with murder. four others released on bail.

according to the residents who live next door to the boy who has been charged the entire family are ... and should not have been living in the area at all. two males from this family are already serving time for murder. ... 1 piled rubbish against the door of someones home in liverpool which saw the death of a resident. ... 2 smashed a bottle over a blokes head on breck road causing the man to die. 3 murders from 1 heartless family in less than twelve months.

I think its time for a full review of the criminal offences act to ensure that those who are responsible are held responsible.

rest in peace kevin

Is this a proven fact joalex or just hearsay coments like above here at wiki I believe those sort of statements need a 100% source IMHO

rest in peace kevin

Or get a vigilanti mob to burn them out.

withthat
This is why I always keep a baseball bat next to the bed, let them try it with me.
RIP Kevin Bennett, I hope these animals get what they deserve.
About time this country grew a pair of balls and gave them the full force of the law. Rip.
Originally Posted by dilly
About time this country grew a pair of balls and gave them the full force of the law. Rip.

if only,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 26th Aug 2012 4:56pm
sadly my pevious post is not a proven fact, it is an actual fact which still burns a hole in my head.

on friday 25 aug 2012 I was in liverpool to collect my work. as I was parked in the town hall car park I decided to drop by the law court to find out more info. god bless kevin bennetts elderly mother. devastated by the loss, mrs bennett now has to hear this horrid detail unfold which has robbed her of a son. outside the courts main entrance the people talking had plenty to say.... I spoke to a lady who live next door to this evil mindless family of rats. the lady has raised her concerns on numerous occassions to the housing regarding the saftey & wellbeing of her own family. she is not happy living next to the mindless family of rats & I would not fancy living next to them either. the lady along with other residents were not lying, they were like the rest of us, appalled & devastated. I was further shocked to learn that this rat will not be named due to legal reasons, he will not serve a full sentence, he will get 8 or 9 years and will serve half that.

lady justice? hang your head in shame!

the entire system needs a review and needs one soon.

rest in peace kevin.
why won't he serve a full sentence?
Originally Posted by sunnyside
why won't he serve a full sentence?

I think they mean that he won't serve his full sentence INSIDE.

Sentencing rules now mean that part of the sentence could be in jail, part might be on a tag with a curfew and part will be under the supervision of Probation who can send them on course, attend workshops or even recommend a recall to prison if they feel that they are not complying with the terms of their release on licence.
prisoners near the end on their time inside get sent home on weekend visits and also have full paying jobs in shops so they have a few grand in their back pockets for when they leave (its fact as i was talking to a prison officer who told me)
were's the justice, looks like it pays to commit crime,make them work, without pay as we are paying for their keep etc whilst incarcerated.
One heck of a problem now. For centuries justice has been seen as retribution or some sort of salving society's consience.I have no idea what the solution is but I do know that hang em high is no answer to the long term problem.While so many folk have no hope or aspirations (another debate altogether)we will continue to have similar awful manifestations of man's inhumanity.Peer pressure is something that we are all probably aware of and unfortunately the peer pressure today is not like it was when I worried about it. Pinching apples or knock down ginger is a massive leap from "kick him" "punch him" etc whic seems to be the norm now.Where did it all go wrong? Can we really blame the 60s?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 27th Aug 2012 12:29am
I will save it for tomorrow, my thoughts are mrs bennett.

rest in peace kevin.
The law does need to change and protect the innocent. The public need support in being pro-active and challenging nuisance neighbours and to be taken seriously by housing associations.
Unfortunately, with this scumbag in a Young Offenders Institute or Borstal, all they do is network, learn from others and come out with a status of being a criminal. Shame on the parents who want their kids to live a life of crime.
I hope the whole gang of them are exposed as peer pressure is such a strong force. Its awful that Kevin died and that no-one came to help his homelessness issue. Name and shame the housing association for harbouring these criminals.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 27th Aug 2012 7:55pm
we as taxpayers are keeping this evil mindless family of rats. when released from a young offenders institute the evil rat will be given a fancy home, money from the social security to pay rent & council tax, purchase fancy furniture, fancy clothing, fancy shoes, fancy income for life & free to use the much loved NHS like a cosmetic surgery.

the outdated criminal offences act is at present rewarding criminal behaviour. it should be torn up.

rest in peace kevin.

god bless mrs bennett.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 27th Aug 2012 9:05pm
"rat drip row" I think a couple of prisons need to be changed to a rat status. we could put all the rats out of the way & drip feed them rat poison. we could be a rat free zone in less than 10 years."just a thought"

rest in peace kevin.

god bless mrs bennett.
thats a thought.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 30th Aug 2012 5:18pm
just heard on the news about a mother who killed her daughter and got 12 years. another system failure. this rat will come out of prison and be kept by the taxpayer. as the rat is wheel bound it will be entitled to claim disability living allowance.
This was a woman who was in a state of total of depression and could see no future for her or her daughter.In her confused mental state she stabbed her 4 year old daughter and tried to end her own life.Anybody who has had any contact with somebody who is depressed (and I don't mean simply fed up)would have great sympathy for her and for her future.
Originally Posted by ponytail
The law does need to change and protect the innocent. The public need support in being pro-active and challenging nuisance neighbours and to be taken seriously by housing associations.
Unfortunately, with this scumbag in a Young Offenders Institute or Borstal, all they do is network, learn from others and come out with a status of being a criminal. Shame on the parents who want their kids to live a life of crime.
I hope the whole gang of them are exposed as peer pressure is such a strong force. Its awful that Kevin died and that no-one came to help his homelessness issue. Name and shame the housing association for harbouring these criminals.

people wont group together like that, its the comeback plus lack of backup that is available, 1 weeks worth of martial law please o please, sort this out once and for all
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 12:17am
Originally Posted by Salmon
This was a woman who was in a state of total of depression and could see no future for her or her daughter.In her confused mental state she stabbed her 4 year old daughter and tried to end her own life.Anybody who has had any contact with somebody who is depressed (and I don't mean simply fed up)would have great sympathy for her and for her future.

I disagree. someone within the so called system should have identified the possible danger this innocent little girl was in. depression is no excuse to murder your child. I myself have danced with depression, I was dealt a dirty blow by the good lord which saw me robbed of a father and I can honestly say this... during those dark days I did not want to feel the pain I had to, the only way I could rid myself of it was to inflict it. I consumed large amounts of alcohol to knock myself out. the only harm caused was to myself.
the thought of harming another person or child did not once cross my mind. would that thought cross yours? probably not.

all people suffer with depression at some point, its a human emotion. depression does not warrant murdering your nearest & deerest because you cant be ars*d. lame excuses from a lame mindless rat who will be rockin an rollin on disability living allowance by 2022. 12 years is not enough for child murder. life in prison should mean life in prison and if that is unaffordable they should be drip fed a rat poison as mentioned in a previous post.

rest in peace chloe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 12:53am
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ice-botched-his-mugshot-100252-31503259/

an example of the criminal offences act be used to its full potential...another system failing.
I absolutely expected you to disagree.I am sorry to hear that you were robbed of a father but to talk of "dancing with depression" proves that you do not understand what it really means.You were annoyed/fedup/feeling sorry for yourself just as most of us are from time to time but that is not depression.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 6:34am
call it what you like Dr Salmon, during my dark days I did not wish to be here, I would have given anything to swap places with my dad. with much gratitude to god almighty I came through that without feeling the need to pick up a knife to stab to death my neerest & deerest...because I could not be ars*d washing up or doing the laundry. as you seem keen to defend this mindless rat perhaps u can explain to me and the rest of wirral what real depression is.
Regards Depression ... I`ve heard of a good description of it by someone I knew,It goes along these lines.
Think of your worst fear and then endure it 24/7,No rest-bite,No where to turn for comfort, You just have to get on with it,
Needless to say that things we take for granted like making rational decisions and looking after yourself becomes so trivial with all this going on in your head.
Imagine that frown frown
The 14 yr old little shit who has so far been charged with Kevin Bennets murder has now gone to live with foster parents!!!
Another system failure and a "Nice Deterrent" for the teenage drink and drug fuelled Teenager's of Merseyside wanting to show their muscles off to their associates on the most Vulnerable adults of our society, because they know who to pick on.

What a fkn Joke!!!!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...live-with-foster-family-100252-31724215/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 8:50am
still waiting to hear from Dr Salmon. as some of us have to work to keep the mindless rats fed and watered I am not prepared to wait all day for Dr Salmons description of depression. as always, wiki never fails to provide the answer your looking for. cheers for your diagnosis Dr Salmon but am with wiki on this one.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood)#_

Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 9:09am
[quote=Kevinx]The 14 yr old little shit who has so far been charged with Kevin Bennets murder has now gone to live with foster parents!!!
Another system failure and a "Nice Deterrent" for the teenage drink and drug fuelled Teenager's of Merseyside wanting to show their muscles off to their associates on the most Vulnerable adults of our society, because they know who to pick on.

"we can only hope that one of the foster parents get the depression to grip a knife and execute the mindless rat" how they could look the rat in the eye, I will never know.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 9:49am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood)

as requested I have tried to fix the link to this page.
Posted By: kimpri Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 10:46am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood)

as requested I have tried to fix the link to this page.
there you go click here
Posted By: Mark Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 1:34pm
wikiopinion
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 5:48pm
thanks for that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 31st Aug 2012 5:52pm
& massive thanks for the kind words from some decent members, much appreciated, thank you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 2nd Sep 2012 6:19pm
I would like to point out that these evil mindless rats have mental illnesses more to the tune of schizophrenia which someone within the system failed to recognise. this scenario is being heard to often these days.

Another is that these evil mindless rats are wise to the fact that they can escape a long prison sentence on the grounds of diminished responsibility by claiming to be depressed because of bla bla bla.
you cant sneeze in a doctors office without being told your depressed. if you tell your doctor you are depressed they hand you a six month sick note & six months worth of medication. a patients GP will always agree with his or her patient. they do not think they are being mislead, they simply diagnose & dispense based on the codswallop waffled to them. the patient leaves the doctors office estatic like a lottery jackpot winner. I have seen people crawl in and cartwheel out of surgery and do the conger to the chemist.

in todays society we have evil mindless rats who are prepared to plead depression if they are found to be on the wrong side of the law. we have heard it before and we will hear it again. the benefit system is infested with huge numbers of mindless rats already on the depression register and if recent news is anything to go by, these rats are in effect, licensed to kill. like landmines they can & will explode at any time.

in steps a fancy brief with a fancy pen & he begins to curtail a load of codswallop at the taxpayers expence. this codswallop will be dressed & dramatised for legal purposes. most of what it says is codswallop, the fabricated day-dream of an evil mindless rat that is clutching all straws to reduce the sentence.

The 14 year old rats brief will be fine tuning this codswallop and will no doubt rhyme with depression, mental illness bla bla bla here we go again. will we be talking about another victim next week? how many more lives will be lost in the name of so called depression.

Both rats mentioned were known lunatics & both rats could have & should have been sectioned under the mental health act & locked away in a secure place.

you seem Joalex to be making/taking this thread personal
Originally Posted by reddragon
you seem Joalex to be making/taking this thread personal

nothing wrong with a bit of conviction red
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 2nd Sep 2012 7:05pm
I am fed up paying to observe the system being manipulated by evil mindless rats.
I am fed up paying to observe the system being manipulated by evil mindless rats.

And I'm fed up of reading your psychotic ranting about evil mindless rats. Time you expanded your vocabulary.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 2nd Sep 2012 8:45pm
by all means I will. were would you like me to start?
your deffo on a one man crusade here Joalex and going by the lack of followers maybe it's time to put this topic on Ice
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 2nd Sep 2012 10:51pm
one man crusade or not, what is happening in todays era is a disgrace. you may like it but I dont and I am very verry sorry if that offends you.

every aspect of every system needs to be reviewed and new plans introduced to reflect the society we live in.

depressed or not, people who murder or slaughter should be kept in prison for life. it is insulting to the people who do actually suffer with depression or another mental illness that these rats claim to be suffering with such serious illnesses just to escape the full force of the law.

It amazes me that Joealex can get away with his repetitive, rat, blather, yet Sammy has been permanently banned for making a valid point. Joealex is living a gifted existence I reckon!
withthat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 3rd Sep 2012 4:52am
Originally Posted by Rambo
Joealex is living a gifted existence I reckon!

I agree! however can you please stick with the nature of the subject as we are discussing some very serious issues on this thread. this has nothing to do with sammy who has been barred for breaching the websites terms & conditions.
Originally Posted by Rambo
Joealex is living a gifted existence I reckon!

I agree! however can you please stick with the nature of the subject as we are discussing some very serious issues on this thread. this has nothing to do with sammy who has been barred for breaching the websites terms & conditions.

withthat

Your repeated use of the phrase "evil mindless rats" makes you sound paranoid and so degrades the power of your argument. The burden of the argument may be valid; I personally agree with much that you say as it happens, but the manner of delivery does you no favours.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 3rd Sep 2012 3:55pm
Originally Posted by chriskay

Your repeated use of the phrase "evil mindless rats" makes you sound paranoid and so degrades the power of your argument. The burden of the argument may be valid; I personally agree with much that you say as it happens, but the manner of delivery does you no favours

what phrase would you prefer me to use? how would you refer to those who enact this evil minded behaviour? please bear a thought for the victims family who do not deserve to suffer. the evil minded actions do not affect one person, it affects the entire family.

if it is not evil minded, what is it? good minded?

we can talk all nicey about these rats, you could start a seperate thread and discuss the positive side of the matter, the good minded rats will love that, the last thing we need is for these to become depressed any further.

shall I open the cherry bakewells? dont make me laugh.

evil minded rats who murder and slaughter should stay in prison until they die and that is MY OPINION.
i respect everyone's opinion, and it's good to have people's view's but i think enough has been said on this topic, you seem very angry,was it a relative or friend??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 3rd Sep 2012 4:56pm
read another thread, plenty to choose from. I am of no relation to the victims however the thought of this happening to any of my family or friends does cause a little heat. the victims of these mindless acts are someones family and they should not be suffering what they are because these evil minded depressed rats could not comprehend the severity of the evil minded behaviour they could not contain.
Ah, so now they are evil minded depressed rats: presumably, since they have an illness, they are less culpable.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 3rd Sep 2012 9:59pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
Ah, so now they are evil minded depressed rats: presumably, since they have an illness, they are less culpable.

according to the system, yes.
I look forward to reading your research: Evil and Depressed People are One and the Same.
Collated evidence?

C'mon! what century do you live in?
Joalex while I agree with some of what you say, the use of the word RAT does seem to have become obsessive with you. you have made some valid points but please change the script.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 4th Sep 2012 12:44am
Originally Posted by Dilly
Joalex while I agree with some of what you say, the use of the word RAT does seem to have become obsessive with you. you have made some valid points but please change the script.

the exagerated over use of the word depression has become obsessive in those who have been arrested for murder or slaughter & I will reserve any further comments on this thread for the outcome of the court case of the grandmothers ratboyfriend stuart hazell who has been charged for the murder of teenager tia sharp. they found this young girl who had a life ahead of her wrapped in bin bags & hidden inside the loft of her own grandmothers home.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 7th Sep 2012 3:42pm
not a week has passed and today we learn a 37 year old chap has died following a collision with a scrambler in liverpool.

my heart goes out to his family & I feel deeply devastated for them.

may he rest in peace.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 9th Sep 2012 6:43pm
Originally Posted by liverpool echo

A CYCLIST who died after a crash with a motorbike was described by a neighbour as 'a lovely man'. The 37-year-old, believed to be from Walton and named locally as Peter Reekie, died after the collision involving his pedal bike and a blue and white Yamaha motorbike on Walton Lane at about 6.30pm on Thursday. He was taken to Fazakerley hospital by ambulance, where he later died. A post mortem carried out yesterday revealed the cause of his death was head injuries. Flowers have been placed at the scene, near Florence Street. The victim was believed to have been on his way home from work in the city centre when the crash happened.

A neighbour, who did not want to be named, said he lived with his partner, son and daughter. She said: 'He was just a lovely man, it is so upsetting.' A 22-year-old man from Walton was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after the incident. Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash and are keen to talk to the drivers of a van similar to a white Ford Transit Connect that was parked at the site of the collision at about 6.30pm and a black Hackney cab that passed by the scene immediately afterwards. Police do not believe the two drivers were involved in the incident and would like to speak to them as witnesses. Officers were yesterday carrying out house to house enquiries. Anyone with information should call police on 0151 777 5444, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

the 22 year old rat who has been arrested is from the same estate as the 14 year old rat who has been charged with murder/slaughter of homeless man mr kevin bennett.

police are looking for a white van, taxi & witnesses?

people of walton! stand up! & help authorities to tackle this behaviour. speak to your council, police, social services & provide information to help your community rid the roads of rats! do it for you! your family! your children! & your community! its not good enough to talk amongst yourselfs about wrongdoing happening on your doorstep & turning a blind eye to the facts. according to comments from local people published on the liverpool echo website, this rat was heard & seen driving around the streets days before an innocent mans life was claimed, people in the community could have reported & provided the information the police needed to remove the rat before peter reekie was killed.

as a community, walton has failed peter reekie and his family. as a society you must burden some of that blame for failing to protect the safety of fellow community member peter reekie & his family. I would not raise my children in a community or environment that is a danger to any of my family and nor would anyone else unless they enjoy it!

people of walton! its time to stand up & help to rid your roads of rats!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 10th Sep 2012 11:24pm
mindless rat patrick Bennett, 22, from Swindon Street, Walton, is charged with causing death by dangerous driving. He is also charged with aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle, failing to provide a blood sample, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance. A Merseyside Police spokeswoman said Bennett was due to make his first appearance before Liverpool City Magistrates' Court today (10sep2012)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 10th Sep 2012 11:28pm
mindless rat patrick Bennett, 22, from Swindon Street, Walton, is charged with causing death by dangerous driving. He is also charged with aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle, failing to provide a blood sample, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance. A Merseyside Police spokeswoman said Bennett was due to make his first appearance before Liverpool City Magistrates' Court today (10sep2012)

this rat is of no relation to homeless man kevin bennett or his family.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 11th Sep 2012 2:44pm
An evil minded rat has also been charged with causing the death of a Liverpool mum-of-two.

Evil Minded Rat Daniel Luke Forshaw, 22, will appear in court later this month charged with causing death by dangerous driving after a crash on Longmoor Lane, Fazakerley. Sandra Bullock, 49, was hit by a stolen motorbike and pronounced dead at the scene of the incident on August 25. The actress, who lived in Fazakerley, had been walking home from the shops. the rat of Helford Road, Croxteth, is also charged with aggravated unauthorised theft of a motor vehicle and possession of a controlled drug. the rat suffered no pain in the crash and was arrested. A Merseyside Police spokesman confirmed the rat was charged and remanded in custody. the rat will appear before Liverpool Crown Court on Wednesday, September 19 for a preliminary hearing. Let the Rat Rot.

rest in peace sandra, our hearts are filled with the deepest sympathy, much love & care to you, your children & all your family.
With all due respects to the victims, I suggest you become a
'professional mourner' Joalex.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 11th Sep 2012 3:12pm
Originally Posted by granny

with all due respect to yourself, I suggest you read another thread. this one is not for supporting the mindless actions of rats.

with all due respect to yourself, I suggest you read another thread. this one is not for supporting the mindless actions of rats.

The problem is Jolex, it looks as if you are becoming somewhat obsessed with these crimes, which in turn, is rather concerning, for your own benefit.
No, I won't be reading anymore of your posts because they are a bit too repetative in composition and vocabulary.Which is a shame, if others feel the same way, as the vicitms of these crimes are having their support minimised .

The problem is Jolex, it looks as if you are becoming this somewhat obsessed with these crimes, which in turn, is rather concerning, for your own benefit.
No, I won't be reading anymore of your posts because they are a bit too repetative in composition and vocabulary.Which is a shame, if others feel the same way, as the vicitms of these crimes are having their support minimised .
this thread is getting very deep, dark and depressing you need to let it go jolex,i think we all understand how you feel now, it was very tragic to hear of a loss of life,but this is one of so many at present, you need to let it go now, i for one have heard enough.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 11th Sep 2012 3:49pm
that went down well with a cuppa & french fancy.

thank you.
I quite like rats,they make lovely pets and are very friendly.Please find another(any other)pejorative term to describe these miscreants.Yawn!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 11th Sep 2012 4:29pm
as a society, people have a duty to protect members of the community. the failure of people doing that, in fear of being called a grass/snitch has led to the wrongs we have to read of today.

it is almost heard on a weekly basis that an innocent person has been murdered.
when I read of crimes like this, I can only say the words already mentioned.

this thread is depressing to read of trajic losses & repeated phrases week in, week out. if this crime did not happen, the thread would not be here.
it may create difference of opinion but it is not intended to insult or cause offense.

its a shame that all people can do is forget about it until the next trajic event & I find that sad.

people should be taking more responsibility within communities and those people should be encouraged to do so.
It is tragic, our society is broken,but communities are fearful for their safety and their families.There have been many cases were people have stepped in and ended up dead or stabbed etc, so people now are very wary ,and we don't know our communities like we used to years ago,society has changed so much, many of us don't know our neighbours , but we all have different opinions which is good.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: homeless man dies after being beaten by youths. - 11th Sep 2012 5:21pm
yes this is true. I would advise anyone not to intervene directly with crime. it would be more suitable to write down as much detail & provide this detail to police. you dont have to give your details when providing information, you can withhold them.

With all due respect, please click the below link...

http://www.wirral.nhs.uk/focuson/mentalhealth/

Never having suffered with true depression, myself I shouldn't really comment, but I have looked after people with it and I think it should be given a different name, as most people think it applies to a can't be bothered attitude, which is completely off the mark, it's a much more serious condition than that.

I do agree with most of what you say Joalex, but don,t class everyone who has true depression, or the doctors who diagnose it, with the, benefit cheats, and the ... criminals, who use it to their own ends.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral