Forums
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 2nd Feb 2008 4:54pm
This is the next event after the HTID heaven and hell, me and joe will be at heaven and hell but i was wondering if anyone will be travelling to be at the hardcore marathon as uproar has always been a great event to be at !

laugh

i think that the flyers i have given are too big and may just be attachments sorry about this frown

if some one can get a flyer on this topic the please do thancks laugh

Attached picture marathonpreflyer.jpg
Attached picture 766.jpg
Posted By: Mark Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 2nd Feb 2008 6:10pm
The forum software makes them attachments if there over 130kb.
this is to prevent images going off screen.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 5th Feb 2008 12:28pm
They should revive Helter Skelter cause The Sanctury is Helter Skelter's home. happy be crazy if that came back.. (Slaps Seduction across the head) wake up tease
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 5th Feb 2008 8:35pm
Ohhh didnt know that... smile Wonder why they knocked that down think
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 5th Feb 2008 9:01pm
Yer i remember Slammin vinyl. Shame i didnt go to any i collected the Tape packs and had 2 videos from around 1997 i sold all my tape packs and im gutted ive done this cause they would of been worth something... Yer my friend misses the old Sanctury said it was an atmosphere to be proud of.. Didnt a few hardcore heavens go there ?
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 5th Feb 2008 10:59pm
lol same im 25 to tease
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 9th Feb 2008 9:56am
i went to uproar vs helter skelter lee so helter skelter is still floating aound and i also have about 7 tape packs in ma loft, im thinking of selling them... hmm ... i also heard there are helter skelter events somewer in manchester but i havnt researched this yet smile

o n much great thancks for that image flyer mark happy
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 9th Feb 2008 6:14pm
Oh nice happy do you have any videos of helter skelter Ben? As well which tape packs are they ??
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 9th Feb 2008 7:50pm
i had helter skelter timeless video from 97 or 98 i think it was - yrs ago anyway... dunno wot happened to it tho
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: Uproar Hardcore Marathon - 16th Feb 2008 12:11pm
i dont have any videos but i have a dvd of helter skelter vs uproar ... but only like a gougal set as the rest is uproar smile
i dunno what packs they are i have had them years, at the min ther in ma nans loft as i just moved up here m8 frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral