Forums
Posted By: mlg21 How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 8:40am
Hi, hope you can help. How do I find wirral singers? I have been googling but can't seem to find anyone. Do most go through an agency? If so can someone give me a name of an agency please. Or does anyone know of a friend of a friend of a friend.. etc
Posted By: Snickas Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 8:43am
Have you tried Pacific Road theatre?
I don't know if they're there but am sure they would know...

http://www.pacificroad.co.uk/
Posted By: neilmcc Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 8:50am
my cousin and her friend do singing whats it for and i will ask her for you
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 8:56am
Any pub landlord who puts music on, on a regular basis will have a couple of phone numbers of agents or solo artistes.
Posted By: Nigel Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 9:22am
Have you tried Facebook?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 9:22am
my sister in law is a pub singer. pm me if you would like more details
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 11:07am
I read this as swingers at first!!!
Posted By: delta6 Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 12:49pm
i also have a friend who is a singer (she recently did a stint at the cavern) and i also have a few friends who are in a band so let me know what you want/need it for and i might be able to point you in the right direction.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 12:57pm
Originally Posted by Nobody

Should've gone to Specsavers.
doh
Posted By: Snodvan Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 3:44pm
Originally Posted by Nobody

Me too - have to laugh

Snod
Posted By: rockster Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 7:33pm
Originally Posted by delta6
i also have a friend who is a singer (she recently did a stint at the cavern) and i also have a few friends who are in a band so let me know what you want/need it for and i might be able to point you in the right direction.

I read this as she recently did a stint at the caravan
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 8:31pm
I know a few singers who are in bands/duos ,performing in pubs/clubs. You need to be more pacific. What type of singers do you need and what for?. Eg: A rock singer would be crap in a church choir.
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 11th Jul 2011 9:18pm
Again depends what for! I sing and have done in a few shows, performances etc. but if you're looking for a band member my brother's looking to sing in bands...so depends what for, haha.
Posted By: Wench Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 12th Jul 2011 12:18am
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
I know a few singers who are in bands/duos ,performing in pubs/clubs. You need to be more pacific. What type of singers do you need and what for?. Eg: A rock singer would be crap in a church choir.

OI! I started in church choirs and ended up doing Rock & Blues and Jazz raftl I'd like to try my lungs at Opera too before I die smile
Posted By: Sallybear Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 12th Jul 2011 6:36am
mlg21 what kind of singer are you looking for? I sing with Sense of Sound in Liverpool, quite a few of us are from the Wirral and we have lots of contacts and Sense of Sound also acts as agents for singers in Merseyside, so let me know what you're after and I will give you some contacts.
Posted By: FayePlayer Re: How do i find wirral singers? - 12th Jul 2011 8:29pm
I sing in a local choir, called Wallasey Choir we are on Facebook and have a good selection of songs that could be up your street. If you just visit Facebook and send a message someone should reply to you or you could give your details and I'll pass them on for you. Hope this helps faye
© Wirral-Wikiwirral