Forums
Posted By: keef666 Biston Moss Retail Park - 19th Sep 2014 8:06pm
Can i ask does anyone know the owners of the retail park land in Biston Moss, the one where B&Q, Halfords, Harvey's Furnishings and Allied Carpets have a stores,
I have tried our Council who told me to get in touch with the Land Registry office, who in turn want money for giving the information out,
I just want the road fixing just as you enter the site from the bye-pass,
cheers
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 19th Sep 2014 8:29pm
I asked in B&Q a while ago and was told - Peel Holdings

Snod
Posted By: j_demo Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 19th Sep 2014 8:54pm
you'd think with the money spent on the place to do it up they'd sort out the access road.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 19th Sep 2014 9:45pm
That bit of road is ridiculous, isn't it? Maybe they're waiting until they've let the rest of the retail units... or it's a low-budget speed bump option!
Posted By: markeee Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 20th Sep 2014 8:26am
its called junction 1 retail park I think if that helps
Posted By: stu6278 Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 20th Sep 2014 10:31am
That whole junction needs something doing with it. Some drivers exiting the retail park seem to think the left turn is an acceleration lane! Quite a few times I've driven by and been forced to get out of the way.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 20th Sep 2014 11:56am
Originally Posted by stu6278
That whole junction needs something doing with it. Some drivers exiting the retail park seem to think the left turn is an acceleration lane! Quite a few times I've driven by and been forced to get out of the way.

To force you over is wrong but there's no reason why drivers can't safely move across to let the traffic out and then safely move back before the roundabout
Posted By: keef666 Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 20th Sep 2014 12:48pm
Thank Guys,
Didn't think i would get that many replies, glad you agree about the road as well, nipped over there the other day on my bike and got the shite knocked out of me when i rode over that crappy concrete just as you turn in from slip way, asked Wirral Council but they don't want to know, [ would they if some one dies? ] but as Snodvan says, it could be Peel Holding, [ what don't they own? ]
so thanks again Guys!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Biston Moss Retail Park - 20th Sep 2014 12:59pm
You want try walking along Park Road North and across the Livingstone Street junction, it's like the moon's surface. There are other place along PRN where it's been marked up for repair but not there, weird.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral