Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ 3 months to 4 weeks - 31st Jul 2017 6:43pm
Can anyone explain to me how this RAT managed to get special treatment and be let out early?

IT got 3 months prison yet only served 4 weeks, not even half its sentence!

If you don't know who IT is it doesn't matter, just a blot on society.

Attached picture IMG_0007.JPG
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 31st Jul 2017 6:57pm
Can't stand the woman, myself!!

Horrid person.

Learnt she was 'out' because the Liverpool Echo decided to report it. Nobody cares.

Posted By: Excoriator Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 1st Aug 2017 8:24am
I have no idea who she is. However, I have learned over the years that judges are - in general - far better at doling out appropriate sentences than public opinion, especially when it is whipped up by the press. Its probably because they have all the relevant facts, can assess the individual's personality directly at first hand, and are trained to be fair.

Whether that is true in this case, I cannot say however.
Posted By: workinclasshero Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 1st Aug 2017 12:51pm

Is it one of dillys lady friends
Posted By: Dilly Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 1st Aug 2017 1:30pm
Originally Posted by workinclasshero

Is it one of dillys lady friends

Not my type smile
Posted By: casper Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 2nd Aug 2017 7:40am
Blame the media, they promote this, the obligatory self loving blond or the thick as pigshit muscled boyfriend, the likes of TOWIE, Big Brother, BGT and all the other dross we are assailed with as entertainment, no wonder the kids of today are the way they are, they all want to be pop stars, footballers or models,well who can blame them? when they these see painted white toothed morons promoted to the status of celebrity for being outrageous, easy innit.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 2nd Aug 2017 8:09am
It's nothing new, it's always been the way throughout history. I just think the eccentrics are as good quality these days.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 2nd Aug 2017 9:06am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
It's nothing new, it's always been the way throughout history. I just think the eccentrics are as good quality these days.

Meant to say "aren't" idiot
Posted By: Littlebear Re: 3 months to 4 weeks - 28th Nov 2017 2:13pm
Why is Peter Stringfellow in Liverpool?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral