Forums
Posted By: Volly just found injured person - beechwood social club - 10th Apr 2012 6:03am
Morning all,

Just pulled up at my workshop approx. 6.20am to find what I thought was a body but thankfully upon closer inspection he was alive.
Breathing badly, cuts to hands, no shoes and very wet so looks like he's been there all night.
Early-mid 40s, slim build, dark ginger hair wearing a purple fleece top, dark blue jeans and I think he had a gold "dad" ring on his right hand.
There was also a house key on a keyring that looked like a pool/snooker ball but this may not definitely be his - was just near him and looked out of place.
Before anyone suggests it, it wasn't lee jonno.
If anyone is missing somebody from thier home or missing a friend, ambulance took him to arrowe park at about 6.40.

Hope he pulls through.
Good luck fella.
Hope he's ok
Nice One Volly That is Sad,makes no difference to me whats gone on!Far too much of this going on lately in these hard times with people feelin a bit "Devil may care"
probally just another drunk who thinks the world owes them something,If we all got drunk everytime we had bad news what a world we would live in,Ambulance called and now has a bed in hospital prob just cost the nhs £800,Dont get me wrong this guy might be genuine but am sick of ppl geting drunk and taxpayers have to pay the bill.
Its sad we have lost the capacity to care about another human being, although i can see why someone would, there are too many idiots out drinking to oblivion, and they have hardened us. Nice to see someone cared volly.
Originally Posted by fish1
probally just another drunk who thinks the world owes them something,If we all got drunk everytime we had bad news what a world we would live in,Ambulance called and now has a bed in hospital prob just cost the nhs £800,Dont get me wrong this guy might be genuine but am sick of ppl geting drunk and taxpayers have to pay the bill.

Police have confirmed to me he's had a beating with some quite serious injuries and he's in a bad way.

Oh dear that is sad Volly, just goes to show how we shouldn't jump to conclusions!
cos he's been assaulted that means he's innocent?? will have to remember that one
cos he's been assaulted that means he's innocent?? will have to remember that one
omg someone has got a bee in their arse this morning
Originally Posted by lleyton

Quit the arguing or your accounts will be limited.

This is a regular occurance on the ford/knocky estates.
to be fair ste its fish 1 that is doing their best to cause an argument on here!!!
i think its just a case of different opinions and lets face it if it came out he was a kiddy fiddlers or granny basher most peeps would be pleased he got a hiding but if he is the victim i hope hes ok as hes someones son at the end of the day
volly ths
volly that was my dad you found so i like to thank you for all you done an just to the idiots calling him a useless drunks with no facts shame on you .
Well Colin I hope your dad is ok and well done Volly!
Best wishes to your Dad, Colin, for a speedy recovery.
Originally Posted by colin86
volly that was my dad you found so i like to thank you for all you done an just to the idiots calling him a useless drunks with no facts shame on you .

hope he's going to be ok mate, ignore the gobbing off, worthless
Awww hope he's ok frown

Poor man!

Listen to the gobshites judging ! haven't a clue just judge don't ya! Bunch of no marks!

Well done volly!

Must of been freezing on that floor, plus so dark cold and lonely where you are vol, should be more like you volly dude
Oh the poor man, hope he pulls through ok.
Colin,

I hope he's ok and pulls through.

All the best,
Volly
thank you all restores my faith in people there is good people left
Best wishes for his recovery. Hope they catch the b******(s) who were responsible.
Trouble with messageboard forums is that they are unfortunately populated with a minority of inbreds who are mouth first/forget to engage brain cell second. Then we're all tarred with the same brush!
I also hope that he recovers quickly. If possible could you let us all know what happened, unless of course you wish to keep it private.
hope he's ok thank goodness some one decent found him
Wish your dad a speedy recovery, Colin.
hope your dads ok mate i was brought up on the old ford estate and am afraid it hasnt changed much we had a lot of stuff like that when i was a kid .but i still loved the place and it does happen all over .best wishes to your dad mate

Hope your Dad is OK Colin, and he makes a speedy recovery!!

Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by lleyton

Quit the arguing or your accounts will be limited.
This is a regular occurance on the ford/knocky estates.

yeah very true! this attack has all the similarities as a few others i've heard of on there over past 12months or so, prob by same gang, all going round like they own the f***in estate doing people in for a laugh and taking things which dont belong to them just coz they want it and wont get off their arses to get a job to pay for things! wot makes it worse is they seem to be getting away with it coz when people try standing up to them or retaliating they get threatened to have their families done in or their houses burnt down! what is the world coming to where people are too scared to say anything for fear of what might happen to them if the gang finds out? sick b*****ds need a taste of their own medicine! the estate shud all get together an get rid of the ... once an for all, show them they've had enough! :-)
on a lighter note, colin, really hope ur dad is ok, i know only too well what these are capable of (if its same gang!) and wish him a speedy recovery! :-)
would like to thank volley from bottom my heart from myself and my family, dad just got out of theatre still no idea whats actually happened to him but for now he is critical, but had volley not been there prob would ov been worse so for that would like to express my sincere gratitude to him and all the well wishers .
there was a time many moons ago on the old ford that things like this happened ,and the people involved had a good old kicking and where put back into line or waved good bye as they left the estate it will only take one wrong person to pick on and then believe me the brown stuff will hit the fan
Hope your Dad is soon on the mend Colin. Sickened by what happened to him.
cheers bandy much appreciated
would like to thank volley from bottom my heart from myself and my family, dad just got out of theatre still no idea whats actually happened to him but for now he is critical, but had volley not been there prob would ov been worse so for that would like to express my sincere gratitude to him and all the well wishers .

No problem at all mate. Glad he seems stable.
Pop down tomorrow and let me know how he his if you get chance - end unit opposite social club.

All the best
I hope your dad makes a full and quick recovery; its horrible that people can go out and just do this type of thing to anyone
i know it well mate lived on the estate all my life and ill come down so i can thank you in person
Lets all hope for the best for Colin's Dad and well done for being there Volly.x
Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. I had the same thing happen about 15 years ago with my brother and he had terrible head injuries amongst other things and was lucky to be alive after being left for dead, just like your dad was. It is a terrible thing to go through for the family so I know how you and yours are feeling. Even though we knew who had done it the police couldn't do anything as they had no proof. the scumbags need sorting out. Hope you and your family are ok too - it's amazing how it pulls you all together. x
Well done Volly.

Colin really hope your dad improves.

I have said for a long time that vigilanties will be back and things like this only make me think we are getting nearer. For some ... I actually think it's needed due to all the crappy eu red tape nowadays.
Yes, sorry Volly - well done to you too x
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Well done Volly.

Colin really hope your dad improves.

I have said for a long time that vigilanties will be back and things like this only make me think we are getting nearer. For some ... I actually think it's needed due to all the crappy eu red tape nowadays.

you have just reminded of a george orwell quote

"we sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would does us harm"

its all one big mess
Colin I was sorry to hear about your Dad and wish him a speedy recovery

always people quick to judge others without knowing the facts!

must be so good living in your perfect world.
Wishing your dad a speedy recovery Colin !!
Hope your dad has a very speedy recovery and well done Volly xx
Originally Posted by Lightning
Hope your dad has a very speedy recovery and well done Volly xx
withthat hope he's ok C.
Colin, your poor dad. Please accept on his behalf, good wishes for a full recovery and for you, an acknowledgement of the difficult emotions you must be dealing with.
Granny.
thanks granny he still crictal but fighting thank you all again for the lovely comments from myself and my family .
and just to update you all, it now appears although the police have yet to formally confirm that my dad had a blood clot on the brain and collasped looking for help although they havent ruled out any wrongdoing they believe this to be the case at the moment .
Your poor Dad Colin. Thank God Volly found him. My thoughts are with your Dad, you and your family.
Really sorry to read that Colin. All the best to your Dad and we wish him a speedy and safe recovery, it must be a great worry. Best of luck.
How's your dad doing Colin?
So sorry to hear about your dad colin, RIP.

the ford isn't a bad estate at all these days I live here.
read here,

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums.../Re_massive_thanks_to_volly_and.html#top
"Before anyone suggests it, it wasn't lee jonno"

that did make me chuckle a bit, poor lad, he used to be such a nice lad did lee, well he still is, horrible seeing him like that.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral