Forums
Posted By: mrefc mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 8:42pm
hi. i have a mini dv that id like put onto dvd. can anybody recommend somewhere to do this please. fairs want £20 which seems expensive to me. can't think of anywhere else.

cheers

Mike
Posted By: ASE71 Re: mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 8:45pm
20 sounds fair. I was charged £25 by some place in little sutton to do a VHS to DVD. Maybe someone on here has the equipment to do it for you as a favour.
Posted By: turnip Re: mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 8:50pm
Funilly enough I've just bought the equipment for this as I wanted 2 VHS transferred to dvd and fairs wanted £35 for the two so I went out and bought the kit instead. Only thing is i need some way to play the mini dv as it records in real time. I did put a post on for sale saying i'd do transfers to DVD for £10 but it got removed as advertising. PM me though.
Posted By: mrefc Re: mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 9:02pm
cheers turnip. your messages are full though!
Posted By: ASE71 Re: mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 9:03pm
Originally Posted by turnip
Funilly enough I've just bought the equipment for this as I wanted 2 VHS transferred to dvd and fairs wanted £35 for the two so I went out and bought the kit instead. Only thing is i need some way to play the mini dv as it records in real time. I did put a post on for sale saying i'd do transfers to DVD for £10 but it got removed as advertising. PM me though.

This will do you.Won't record but plays mini dv fine.

CLICKY

Posted By: turnip Re: mini dv to dvd transfer - 15th Jul 2012 9:28pm
All clear now mate smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral