Forums
Posted By: Kirsty2013 Baby guinea pigs - 7th Mar 2013 8:29pm
Beautiful baby guinea pigs for sale just over 3 an half weeks old £20 each pictures can be emailed if interested , also very hand tamed handled from birth
Thanks smile
Posted By: catlover Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 2:51pm
At the risk of not properly understanding the rules again my question is.......Are you allowed to sell pets on wiki wirral?
Posted By: Uffda Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 3:43pm
Originally Posted by catlover
At the risk of not properly understanding the rules again my question is.......Are you allowed to sell pets on wiki wirral?

If you look on previous posts on this section, plenty of other people have sold pets before without it being a problem. I'm not sure why you have brought up the issue other than to stir, but I'm sure the Moderators are quite capable of identifying any posts which are not allowed.
Posted By: catlover Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 5:38pm
What is wrong with yu lot????I aask a perfetly reasonable simple question as I understood the for sale items are second hand only not new..three and a half week old guinea pigs are not second hand surely..this is a crap forum and I am well out of it!!!!
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 5:43pm
What is wrong with yu lot????I aask a perfetly reasonable simple question as I understood the for sale items are second hand only not new..three and a half week old guinea pigs are not second hand surely..this is a crap forum and I am well out of it!!!!
Bye Bye,and as my old Nan used to say "Watch your arse on the step".
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 7:14pm

Nice !!!........you won't be missed .....bye hi
Posted By: turnip Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 7:32pm
What is going on with this forum! Can't everyone just be nice to each other rather than expecting the worst.
Posted By: Uffda Re: Baby guinea pigs - 8th Mar 2013 9:30pm
Originally Posted by turnip
What is going on with this forum! Can't everyone just be nice to each other rather than expecting the worst.

I wouldn't have commented on the original post except I've been tired of Catlover's jibes on various subjects recently.
Sorry to the original poster who just wanted to sell some Guinea Pigs.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Baby guinea pigs - 9th Mar 2013 12:48am
Rather have a hamster, less bother in the forum :-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral