Forums
Posted By: RedLance 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 23rd Aug 2012 10:55pm
Hi anyone got any pics of the Graving Dock on Beaufort Road in the north end was my dad's local when I was a kid, sadly he passed away this weekend so some fond memories would be great thanks folks.
Posted By: steve71 Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 24th Aug 2012 8:29am
Known locally as Murphy's. Sorry got no pics, just good 'n' bad memories. My condolences Redlance.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 24th Aug 2012 6:41pm
Ask chriskay, he knows everything about Birkenhead.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 24th Aug 2012 7:07pm
Theres a facebook group 'old pictures of Birkenhead', you could try there.
Posted By: sam15 Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 28th Aug 2012 10:52am
If you check out world in action on the scrap heap on YouTube there are a few clips of the pub in the video.

Sam
Posted By: RedLance Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 6th Sep 2012 7:50am
Thanks Steve,
thanks folks will have look around but don't do facebook thumbsdown
Posted By: lasherlal Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 27th Sep 2012 9:03am
heard alot about this place as my nan lived next door MY FAMILY WAS LOCALY KNOWN AS THE LALLY,S
Posted By: kimpri Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 27th Sep 2012 9:48am
Originally Posted by lasherlal
heard alot about this place as my nan lived next door MY FAMILY WAS LOCALY KNOWN AS THE LALLY,S
Avoid CAPS for general conversation,
CAPS = SHOUTING
Posted By: RedLance Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 28th Sep 2012 2:21pm
Originally Posted by lasherlal

I knew your nan Lily she was a lovely lady, we lived two doors down from her she was in 135 and we were 139.
Posted By: lasherlal Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 3rd Oct 2012 1:22am
r u the randells mate i mite know ye im kevin lally tommys lad thanks alot for replying muk
Posted By: lasherlal Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 3rd Oct 2012 1:25am
also sorry to here about ye dad mate {soz kid}chin up hey x
Posted By: RedLance Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 3rd Oct 2012 7:05am
Alright Kevin, thanks mate.
Posted By: torryman Re: 15. The Graving Dock Beaufort Road - 5th Oct 2012 11:39pm
I went to work in Moon Brothers on the same road as the graving Dock in the mid 80's and used to go in there every lunch hour (only actually had half an hour for lunch) but I would have 2 pints, game of pool, and a chip butty for (I think 30p)friendly atmosphere and I know the guy who ran it then was called Ted and his family were all involved it was great...anybody know what happened to Ted and family etc.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral