Forums
Posted By: crazykoi wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 5:05pm
ok ive got about 20 wooden pallets some 10ft long some 4ft need to get them moved seem a shame to skip them if anyone came make use of them your welcome to them cheers
Posted By: Kleeloo Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 5:48pm
There is a big notice board up sum wer along the docks asking for these cash paid too u mite aswel make a lil extra for your self smile
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 6:01pm
you beat me to it lol,yes ive seen that sign also thats what i would do smile
Posted By: saltytom Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 7:55pm
Its by the car wash past k seal glass
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 8:27pm
i might be able to come an collect em tomorrow if u can't be bothered ?
Posted By: rockster Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 8:59pm
Does anybody know what they pay per pallet.
I've got a few but was just going to pull them apart for tipping/burning.
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 10:10pm
think its about £3 each as long as they euro pallets which are 1200 x 1000cm i think, wont take any others. got a good chimenea thingy
Posted By: MrPhil Re: wooden pallets - 2nd May 2012 10:20pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100
think its about £3 each as long as they euro pallets which are 1200 x 1000cm i think, wont take any others. got a good chimenea thingy

std pallets are 1200mm x 1000mm
Posted By: delta6 Re: wooden pallets - 3rd May 2012 7:25am
the place you want is euro palletts on the dock road. as said before they are on the dock road by the carfoam warehouse.
Posted By: Emmabemma Re: wooden pallets - 3rd May 2012 11:43am
Hi, have you still got the pallets - I'd love some for my allotment if you're still being kind enough to give them away smile Thanks
Posted By: crazykoi Re: wooden pallets - 3rd May 2012 7:31pm
yes ive still got them and your welcome to have them is it possible you collect them
Posted By: BenBromborough Re: wooden pallets - 4th May 2012 10:13am
Hi Please call Richard Stowe, he owns a company called NEET solution, they employ people & teenagers, that are unemployable or rehabilitating from drugs, and gives them jobs to get them back on track by making planters and vegetable boxes from old pallet wood etc for the council and local areas. They made all of the planters displayed on the main street in Hoylake, also in a few of the train stations on Wirral. Great guy. He is always looking for pallet wood. either please call him on 07852 911 030 or could you reply with your number and i will pass it to him. Thanks. Ben
Posted By: Emmabemma Re: wooden pallets - 4th May 2012 11:25am
Hi, perhaps we could share them smile Can collect - whereabouts are you please. Many thanks
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: wooden pallets - 4th May 2012 12:27pm
They will pay for them aslong as they are brick pallets, i.e. thick strong ones!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral