Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 9:39am
For all you imported foods lovers, all these, and more, are available to buy in Birkenhead! I got some the other day, but can you guess where from?

laugh

Description: some I got the other day!
Attached picture bheadimports.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 11:46am
lucky charms, that's what my kids used to stuff their faces with for breakfast when we where in America, the rest of the time it was Cheetos and Mountain Dew !.
Posted By: Historybook Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 11:49am
The above post was me by the way !!!.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 11:55am
Not the Diabetes Awareness shop then...? think
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 12:32pm
Matt I'm coming to yours for breakfast lol laugh

Those resees make a nice peanut butter cup mmm tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 24th Jul 2011 7:51pm
Was it a shop called Grandmaster Flash by anychance?
Originally Posted by Bonzo
Was it a shop called Grandmaster Flash by anychance?

raftl
Posted By: jenscho Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 8:34pm
WHERE WAS THIS??!! I need to visit this shop!!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 8:49pm
Yes please,where?
house of fraser, american soda, cyber candy.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 9:42pm
home bargains?
Posted By: jenscho Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 9:48pm
don't leave me in suspense, come on, I need some frosted lucky charms back in my life (they're magically delicious you know!)
Posted By: hoseman Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:08pm
anyone know where i can get genuine CHEETIOS from
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:09pm
Originally Posted by jenscho
don't leave me in suspense, come on, I need some frosted lucky charms back in my life (they're magically delicious you know!)

i just told you tease
Posted By: jenscho Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:23pm
ok, I knew house of Frasier was a shop!! I thought you were saying you got cyber candy and american soda from there and I thought you had left me hangin on the others!! I tell you what, I'm gettin thick!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:26pm
They are so crammed with illegal levels of suger, I wouldnt be surprised if it was a dodgy deal on a street corner think
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:41pm
oooo no cyber candy is online but they've got a shop in covent garden in london, american soda's just online as far as i know! you have to order the house of fraser stuff from their website though, the birkenhead one doesn't have so much stuff in.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:45pm
Next you'll be needing to order is an Adaptable Large toilet seat
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 10:47pm
You can get them all from House of Fraser, they started selling them a few weeks ago. The fluff is £2.00 a jar, which is like half the price of buying it from the online shops, and probably what it would be if it was out in the UK.

The Skittles you see there are US crazy cores from last year iirc, but it looks like they have released them in the UK now, they are selling them in big bags in Wilkos.

And yes, House of Fraser do the General Mills Cheerios - I didnt even know there was a difference to the Nestle produced ones in the UK? Always wondered how/why they sell GM Cheerios for £7+ a box when the Nestle Cheerios are available - don't tell me Nestle screwed them up/removed a vital ingredient.

The Lucky Charms there are actually the massive 680g boxes (last longer and when you buy them with lots of other things it works out better value with regards delivery lol - only a bit more than buyin summit like crunchy nut clusters in the UK supermarkets lol) which are about £11 each online (after delivery), the boxes they sell on House Of Fraser are 453g boxes for £7.59 but the beauty is you don't pay a delivery charge, so it works out about the same if you were just buying one box.

smile
Cheerios for £7+ a box when the Nestle Cheerios are available - don't tell me Nestle screwed them up/removed a vital ingredient.

The Lucky Charms there are actually the massive 680g boxes (last longer and when you buy them with lots of other things it works out better value with regards delivery lol - only a bit more than buyin summit like crunchy nut clusters in the UK supermarkets lol) which are about £11 each online (after delivery), the boxes they sell on House Of Fraser are 453g boxes for £7.59 but the beauty is you don't pay a delivery charge, so it works out about the same if you were just buying one box.

smile

Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 11:01pm
just an fyi to everyone else, two of them are only available in cyber candy, i should know, i bought them for myself wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Lucky Charms, fluff, Pop Tarts etc... - 26th Jul 2011 11:01pm
give up trying to edit the post lol, o2 is absolute shite.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral