Forums
Posted By: kevwillo Stolen motorbike - 10th Dec 2013 8:42pm
Hi everyone,
My motorbike was stolen today while i was having a kip before i went om my night shift. Two scumbags were seen pushing it down Heath road in broad daylight between 2.45pm and 4.30 pm approx. The immobiliser alarm was activated and despite is sounding all the way down the road it didnt deter them. The police were called and they did a runner, bike is in breakdown recovery center awaiting forensic analysis, dont know what damage has been done yet as i cant view bike until forensics have been through it. i should imagine steering column has been damaged and wiring ripped out as they have tried to shut alarm off. Any information to catch these peasants will be greatly appreciated
Thanks Kev
Posted By: Lynda Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 1:24am
someone/thing attempted to steal my sons scooter on friday night, from outside his living room window while he was in bed! They didnt get very far with it, it was chained up to the lamp post! they either threw it or dropped it and snapped one of the brake levers, scratched it, and spilt the fuel on the pavement! He rang the police as soon as he found out about it....they text him saturday afternoon with a crime number! they didnt even bother to ring him back!
They had also attempted to get at his old one in the back yard.....it has no battery, no starter motor and no fuel!! they certainly got their eyes wiped in his case. Scumbags they are!!!
Posted By: kevwillo Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 1:30am
Lynda,
Its the damage they do when there attempting to nick them, mine hasnt been dropped but i bet all the wirings been pulled out when they have tried to shut the alarm off, i cant believe it happened in broad daylight and they were left unchallanged walking down the street with it, sorry to hear about your sons bike and yeah they are rotten scumbags.
Kev
Posted By: Mark Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 8:01am
Being Text a Crime Number, what a wonderful world we live in.

What area is Heath Road?
Posted By: Finney Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 8:42am

Mark, I think the clue is in Kevwillo location............
Posted By: s7uajones Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 8:42am
And to add insult to injury it will cost a small fortune to get it back from the recovery yard, another form of day light robbery
Good luck I hope they catch this ...
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Stolen motorbike - 11th Dec 2013 10:19am
So sorry to hear your news and sincerely hope you can have it all put right - sooner rather than later.
Posted By: mark1970 Re: Stolen motorbike - 12th Dec 2013 4:03pm
Quite why they had to have it recovered rather than letting you collect it yourself is a mystery.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Stolen motorbike - 12th Dec 2013 4:27pm
kevwillo states that "bike is in breakdown recovery center awaiting forensic analysis". This means checking for fingerprints etc..
So where is the "Mystery"?.
Should the police not bother to do their job?.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral