Forums
Posted By: Sallybear Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 10:39am
I am FUMING!! Some of you might remember when my mountain bike was stolen from our back yard, having had the area scoped out by someone in the day who returned with bolt cutters for the back door, all done while we were out, before sneaking in under cover of darkness to take the bike.

Well 2 lads on bikes have been scoping the house out again, blatantly coming up to the door, having a nosy in, 3 days they have been hanging around. We have FULL top of the range CCTV, my dad is a security consultant in the CCTV industry and the police are not even bothered. It took 4 calls just to get the incident logged.

Well as soon as i get home from work i will be posting on here a lovely photo of the said offender that the police are not even prepared to look at in the hope that someone recognises him, or at least can keep an eye out for their own properties.

We even have a lady who is great from the police help us out last time, but we cant get hold of her this time or she isnt interested. Since living in this house we have been targted repeatedly over the years, people breaking in, people damaging vehicles or stealing vehicles. All of our neighbours in the adjoining properties have been informed, and the police even found the money to erect alley-gates, which because of the opposition of one total and utter w*@&er have not yet been erected.

ARGHHHHH!! So annoyed beyond description.
Posted By: peodude Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 12:49pm
Could it be that your security system is attracting unwanted attention? They may be seeing all the cameras and thinking that there must be a lot of valuable stuff there. Maybe you could consider some covert surveillance equipment.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 1:15pm
Not all of it is obvious, and to be honest, it was put up after about 4 attempts on our property and the one next door.

The system at the back is covert, the front one is just a small dome to look at. But I do take your point but we have to do something.

I wouldn't mind but we don't have anything even worth taking!!
Posted By: paulieg Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 1:52pm
We live in oxton off townfield lane and there have been quite a few break ins over the last few months. My wife even saw someone looking through the patio doors at 3am when she was feeding our baby. The police were good though they were there within 5 mins
Posted By: raymondo Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 3:32pm
put the pics on mate
Posted By: scary Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 4:18pm
yer let everyone see the ....
Posted By: DavidB Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 7:22pm
My mate lived on a ground floor apartment in Liverpool, and was watching the TV while, er, sitting on the toilet. So the door was open. Next thing, someone comes climbing through the window, sees him, and says 'Alright mate, is this 78?'
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 8:07pm
Lookin forward to seeing the pic, it mite be the same tramp that got caught trying to steal Wheels bike, unfortunately they dont seem to learn. A severe beating which leads to a few weeks/months in hospital is a must for these Scumbags!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 8:49pm
Photos up please smile
Posted By: hoseman Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 1st Jul 2010 10:28pm
pics now......WE DEMAND!!!!!! somad
Posted By: AR_One Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 2nd Jul 2010 6:52am
Originally Posted by DavidB
My mate lived on a ground floor apartment in Liverpool, and was watching the TV while, er, sitting on the toilet. So the door was open. Next thing, someone comes climbing through the window, sees him, and says 'Alright mate, is this 78?'

Similar thing happened to my dad, he didn't use to sleep that well and was sitting in the spare room reading about 4:30 in the morning when he noticed two hoodies trying the patio doors at the back of his house.

He sneaked downstairs to get his camera and waited in the kitchen as he saw they were looking through each of the windows in turn. When they reached where he was he took a photo of them full on in the face.

They then legged it and dad stormed after them in his pants and dressing gown drivign the car taking more photos. It only ended when one of them threw a brick (that he happened to have in his pocket!) at Dad's car whilst shouting

"We were looking to get a drink of water my mate's dead thirsty......"

Scumbags!
Posted By: pacef8 Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 2nd Jul 2010 2:45pm
Stick it up Sal, i will pass to my boss as well and he might recognise them
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 2nd Jul 2010 7:10pm
Sally wheres the pic? come on luv dont let these thieving little shits scare you into not putting them in the public eye!!
Posted By: Wheels Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 2nd Jul 2010 8:26pm
Post the pictures. I did aswell as video. It has now worked as one was arrested and the other was in Ireland.

Now he's in bail as they get the other back from Ireland for prosicuting. You never know it could be the same ones.
Posted By: feisort Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 3rd Jul 2010 8:43am
my brother in laws sister lives near birkenhead school and theres loads of break ins, little scumbags, they know they will get a slap on the wrist, if that!! bring back the days when coppers give you a few slaps if you were a little barstard.

btw is this the same sallybear that used to go on the dave clarke forum back in the day? i used to go on there as techfunk.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 3rd Jul 2010 9:42pm
Welcome to the machine Feisort.
Posted By: oxtonmac Re: Imminent threat Oxton!!! - 19th Jul 2010 7:10pm
pics pics pics , c'mon get the pics up , the net is very helpfull tool against crime, a few people on car forums who have had the cars stolen got them back with the help of the net someone may know this ...

© Wirral-Wikiwirral