Forums
Posted By: cools India covid crisis - 29th Apr 2021 11:42am
How can anyone look at India and still say covid-19 is a hoax and untrue?
Posted By: Greenwood Re: India covid crisis - 29th Apr 2021 3:27pm
Such people are beyond logic, sadly.
Posted By: casper Re: India covid crisis - 29th Apr 2021 3:44pm
The deniers,one of the biggest risks that still face us, I have a friend who doesn't believe it exists and he believes all the claptrap about world domination, he is a really nice guy, so I avoid getting involved.
Posted By: keef666 Re: India covid crisis - 1st May 2021 6:43am
Yes it hard to watch these people suffering, but you have to think also the media is only showing the richer people who live in cities etc what about the ones in the middle of no where, hospitals beyond reach, but what about other countries we never hear about, South Africa for one, my mother lives there and that's another bomb waiting to go off, its going to be many years before all this goes away, and we still have this country yet will we see another peak how long before the India strain gets here, looking around i see most have given up keeping apart or wearing a mask! they can't wait to go on holiday or get drunk! Will the vaccine work? How many years will it be before the World can live again so many questions?
Posted By: casper Re: India covid crisis - 1st May 2021 8:19am
I see on the news, an experiment holding a rave in Liverpool to see how things are going, now there's a surprise, at the onset of this virus coaches were sent up to Arrow park, now we are holding raves in Liverpool, although support for this government in minimal from the Merseyside area they do like to send us things. think
Posted By: mikeeb Re: India covid crisis - 1st May 2021 8:40am
Originally Posted by casper
although support for this government in minimal from the Merseyside area they do like to send us things. think

Maybe they are trying to garner support from the younger generation on Merseyside. smile
Posted By: cools Re: India covid crisis - 1st May 2021 10:52am
Don’t forget the business convention as well , let’s hope it all turns out ok and not a sharp rise in our area.
I understand things have got to be tried but yes seems our area the proverbial guinea pig.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: India covid crisis - 2nd May 2021 3:59pm
If we think Boris got dealing with the pandemic wrong, the Indian government is taking ineptitude to a whole new level, which is tragic for the people caught up in the inadequate response to the pandemic there. India wants a space programme - it needs to focus on the basics closer to home and put its own house in order first!
Posted By: Gibbo Re: India covid crisis - 4th May 2021 11:43am
This can't have helped back in March:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/crick...s-story/af49c1f20a2ab2fec765fff9cb925b00
Posted By: cools Re: India covid crisis - 4th May 2021 6:22pm
Can’t understand why they not locking down and rushing through the vaccine programme. It’s almost like they want it to run rampant. A terrible thing to say I know and no country would surely want a tragedy like this...
I hope they get a grip and it starts slowing down , it’s absolutely terrible .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral