Forums
Posted By: granny Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:24am

Duchess gives birth to daughter

The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby girl and both mother and daughter are "doing well", Kensington Palace announces.

14 minutes ago

Some nice news ; yipee Congratulations

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:26am
Indeed Granny, some good news for a change. Isn't it a little prem.?
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:31am
Oh fantastic ! A little princess , wonder what her name will be? Alice seems to be in the frame. Love the royal family I know lots don't ....
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:33am
Diana would be lovely...
Posted By: Dilly Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:35am
More crap to listen to on the news. Women have babies everyday. Oh well another royal gob to feed. frown
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 11:38am
Better than listening to all the election crap Dilly, for me anyway...
Posted By: snowhite Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:24pm
Am with you on that one Cools.
What the hell has happened to wills hair he is going bald.Looking more like Charles{the dad}everyday.
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:28pm
Yeah he is losing it ,guess its hereditary. He's a lot more handsome than dad tho takes after our lovely much missed Diana x
Posted By: snowhite Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:31pm
Originally Posted by cools
Yeah he is losing it ,guess its hereditary. He's a lot more handsome than dad tho takes after our lovely much missed Diana x
On the other hand Harry look completely different.He is a bit of a redhead wink laugh
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:36pm
Red hair does run in the Spencer family Snow look at her brother . I've heard the rumours as well about Diana and James ( can't remember his name now) but I don't go for that at all!
Posted By: granny Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:38pm
Names ? Place your bets here.

Alice Charlotte Diana Elizabeth Dilly.

Only hope 'Carole' doesn't come into it ! I bet she's got them painting everything pink atm. Two house keepers have handed in their notice since she has been poking her nose in.

Harry looks like his uncle and his grandfather (Philip).
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 12:45pm
Mother-in-laws eh! Can't imagine what the staff call her, she looks abit of a tata..
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:00pm
Made up ,the new baby is a 'girl',not a royalist but pleased ..for them...
Posted By: Dilly Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:02pm
[i][/i]
Red hair does run in the Spencer family Snow look at her brother . I've heard the rumours as well about Diana and James ( can't remember his name now) but I don't go for that at all!

That's James Hewitt the real father !
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:09pm
I won't argue Dilly , yours and many opinions I know but not mine.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:27pm
I am very happy at The royal news, like you cools I think Alice would be lovely.

Shame on you dilly
Posted By: casper Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:29pm
A bit off topic, but all the o what a lovely woman Diana was, how do you all know this? I have heard her described as an angel and our dear much loved princess, people fawning over her that have never seen her apart from pictures or spoken to her,Sir Elt with his candle in the wind fawn fawn, yet they have this high opinion, an old adage "all that glitters is not gold" springs to mind, to all intents and purposes she was probably a nice person but the world is full of nice people so in the grand plan of things she was no better than lots of other nice people.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:43pm
I won't argue Dilly , yours and many opinions I know but not mine.

Bet they wouldn't go on the Jeremy Kyle show for a dna test smile
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:49pm
More than likely been done, considering how easy it would have been in Las Vegas to have taken a glass he had been drinking from and had it tested. Hewitt would have jumped at the money for his swab. Still of my opinion!
Posted By: granny Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:54pm
[quote=Dilly
Bet they wouldn't go on the Jeremy Kyle show for a dna test smile [/quote]

Really can't understand why Harry's dna has got anything to do with the birth of a new little Princess.

Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 1:56pm
Yes let's refocus on the fab news x
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 2:18pm
I really don't think us workers having to pay for another kid is any news.

Rio Ferdinand on the other hand has just lost his wife to cancer at the age of 35, somehow I think that's more important than this garbage.
Posted By: granny Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 2:36pm
Just hope that nobody calls any kids that you might have 'garbage' ( or grandchildren for that matter).

What goes around comes around.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 5:27pm
Yes ste, very sad news, its happening everyday to ordinary people, it made the news because he's a footballer.

Today were just celebrating a royal birth and yes plenty of ordinary girls are giving birth to.

But, its a royal birth a new princess and whatever views people have its our royal family, no escaping that.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 5:45pm
we will have to disagree on the issue of the royal baby my love. Some over privileged bint having a baby is not news to me.
Posted By: Bennie Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 6:37pm
I agree with Dilly, she's another one for us to keep. Bennie.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 6:45pm
Married woman gives birth to second child. Big deal.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 6:56pm
The Royals are apart of Great Britain's national identity. The majority of Brits you will find, believe they are a key part of what it means to be British.

Now my love dilly and your side kick Bennie lol.

Get over it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 6:57pm
Rude.....I am surprised with you.

Oh!!!! hold on.....naaaahhhhhh
Posted By: granny Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:01pm
Originally Posted by lollipop
The Royals are apart of Great Britain's national identity. The majority of Brits you will find, believe they are a key part of what it means to be British.

Now my love dilly and your side kick Bennie lol.

Get over it

Well said Lollipop.

Nothing in life will make some happy, not even their own funeral.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:10pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Married woman gives birth to second child. Big deal.
Originally Posted by lollipop
Rude.....I am surprised with you.

Oh!!!! hold on.....naaaahhhhhh
It is just the birth of a baby, thousands are born daily. I wish the Princess and her parents the best of health and fortune, the same to all new babies....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:21pm
And if you read the thread rude, we comment that it is a daily occurrence of ladies giving birth. Every birth is very special
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:22pm
So why the fuss, lollipop? x
Posted By: granny Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:38pm
Just the birth of a baby ? I suppose for some, it depends on whose baby it is !

This week, I have visited a lady with two weeks left to live, visited a friend who is hardly able to breath, spoken to a friend whose husband is having his leg amputated, spoken to a friend whose husband is to have a heart by pass, spoken to my daughter 300 miles away, who had a miscarriage yesterday, and I come on here where you are all so miserable that you almost self destruct through your own selfish jealousy. What makes you people feel joy for others instead of simply yourselves ?
Posted By: Bennie Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 7:49pm
Never been a sidekick lollipop and don't intend to start now. Y.O.L.O. Bennie
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:02pm
Originally Posted by granny

This week, I have visited a lady with two weeks left to live, visited a friend who is hardly able to breath, spoken to a friend whose husband is having his leg amputated, spoken to a friend whose husband is to have a heart by pass, spoken to my daughter 300 miles away, who had a miscarriage yesterday, and I come on here where you are all so miserable that you almost self destruct through your own selfish jealousy. What makes you people feel joy for others instead of simply yourselves ?

Well said Gran.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:11pm
I'm pro-royal family, I prefer to have someone professional as head of state of the country rather than the political clown's who would be the alternative.

So yes, the birth of a Princess is special for the country.

Prince Harry was pretty clearly James Hewitt's son.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:18pm

This week, I have visited a lady with two weeks left to live, visited a friend who is hardly able to breath, spoken to a friend whose husband is having his leg amputated, spoken to a friend whose husband is to have a heart by pass, spoken to my daughter 300 miles away, who had a miscarriage yesterday,
So? Have they dominated Mass Media? No.

I feel for the people you have spoke of though and I am sorrowful for your personal loss. How does the birth of the Princess implicate your life, though?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:21pm
Granny I feel joy for many people, people being found alive after disasters such as in Nepal. Having a baby is a joyous occasion yes but don't think it warrants the media coverage the royals get. I remember when she was admitted to hospital for morning sickness when ordinary people wait months for a bed for much more serious health matters. Morning sickness now that was headline news . How my heart bleeds for the poor royals.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:21pm
Not miserable- just don't give a f**k
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:25pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Granny I feel joy for many people, people being found alive after disasters such as in Nepal. Having a baby is a joyous occasion yes but don't think it warrants the media coverage the royals get. I remember when she was admitted to hospital for morning sickness when ordinary people wait months for a bed for much more serious health matters. Morning sickness now that was headline news . How my heart bleeds for the poor royals.
Kay Burley nearly orgasmed on screen!#nauseating
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:26pm

Explain what there is to be jealous of?
Being told what to do?
Stealing from the public?
Sitting on their asses all day doing jack all?

No thanks.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:38pm
withthat The poor cow: media already speculating on whether she will join the military services,what Uni she will go to, will she be a fashion designer??

FFS.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:41pm
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 8:43pm
withthat The poor cow: media already speculating on whether she will join the military services,what Uni she will go to, will she be a fashion designer??

FFS.

She's got no life, I mean how could she possibly let her hair down?

Nahhh, that's not a life I'd like to lead.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 2nd May 2015 9:16pm
withthat Ste Who gives a flying f**k
Posted By: casper Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 3rd May 2015 9:05am
A key part of what it means to be British, let me think are they not part of a European royal family, Russian, German, Greek? its just that they have been kicked out of everywhere else and we have been left with the bill, all these titled people, grand lords and ladies that own half of GB how do you think they come to own it? they took it by force of arms and then exploited the local population they indulged in slavery and exploiting other countries, they then tell us "we" owe a debt to these countries that they milked, the ordinary person never profited only the rich, and so we come to the present the same people are shaking the stick telling us how lucky we are to work for them on a zero hours contract, sorry rant over.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 3rd May 2015 10:22pm
Oooooooooh, can't sleep. #SoExcited #Irony

We will find out the sprogs name tomoz. I am hoping for Diana- doubt it though. 'Alice'- is awful, awful, awful. #HorridName

Alice!- who the fcuk is Alice? *shudder*
Posted By: chriskay Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 3rd May 2015 10:58pm

Prince Philip's mother.
You clearly care as much about the royal family as I care about the layabouts in Castle Street.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 3rd May 2015 11:47pm
Haha
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 11:49am
Oooooooooh, can't sleep. #SoExcited #Irony

We will find out the sprogs name tomoz. I am hoping for Diana- doubt it though. 'Alice'- is awful, awful, awful. #HorridName

Pmsl laugh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 11:51am
Originally Posted by chriskay

Prince Philip's mother.
You clearly care as much about the royal family as I care about the layabouts in Castle Street.

Omg hahaha.
You missed the boat there Chris wink
Posted By: buddy Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 12:25pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: cools Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 2:07pm
Baby named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, love it !
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 3:39pm
I agree
Nice choice of name cools x
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Duchess Gives Birth To A Daughter - 4th May 2015 4:00pm
I am pleased with the new Royal Baby's name , glad DIANA is in there .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral